• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WONDER WOMAN 2 directed by Patty Jenkins (11/1/19)
3 3

1,313 posts in this topic

Even if WW2 ended up being the highest grossing movie in the past 10 years, it will not change my opinion one iota that it deserved ZERO stars and I simply had to turn it off at close to the hour mark.  Money / wealth does not always dictate good taste and indeed taste is quite personal. I found this movie as interesting as watching paint drying.   :preach:

Edited by Roger66

16 minutes ago, Cozmo-One said:

Was it ever said how much HBOmax paid for the immediate streaming rights for WW84?

No. But not to worry. Amateur studio accountants will break out their machines like they always do when a WB/DC movie releases.

• Print & Marketing Budgets beyond reality
  • Special Fees Paid
  • Production Budgets based on MCU Cosmic (excuse me - he is gone now) or the highest quote they can find

They got it all.

hollywood_accounting01.png.cc04f66f2f1bab4cce986029fc5c8e94.png

Or better yet...unique formulas.

hollywood_accountant.gif.c0a5303b5b4f2e45737e18e985497203.gif

Edited by Bosco685

24 minutes ago, Bosco685 said:

No. But not to worry. Amateur studio accountants will break out their machines like they always do when a WB/DC movie releases.

• Print & Marketing Budgets beyond reality
  • Special Fees Paid
  • Production Budgets based on MCU Cosmic (excuse me - he is gone now) or the highest quote they can find

They got it all.

hollywood_accounting01.png.cc04f66f2f1bab4cce986029fc5c8e94.png

Or better yet...unique formulas.

hollywood_accountant.gif.c0a5303b5b4f2e45737e18e985497203.gif

FCEE5F40-0909-4AE3-B717-AB6A038BDDBD.gif

Amazon UK wants £15-99 to watch it.  Twice what it'd cost me at a cinema.  A little more expensive than a physical copy Blu-ray.

A bit ridiculous. From the reviews here, I'll pass.

Edited by Ken Aldred