• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] SOLD/ Closed

22 posts in this topic

One comic for sale in this listing. Selling this book to help cover other recent purchases.

No probation or other list people.

Shipping: FedEx or USPS Registered shipping is Included in price. Insurance costs to be split between buyer and seller, if desired.

Payment is via check or MO. I will hold books until the check clears. 

:takeit: Trumps PM negotiations.

I will ship within 1-2 business days of check clearing or receipt of MO. 

Edited by Ricksneatstuff

Science Comics 2- CGC 6.5- OW/W- $12,500

This book is a strong icon in the Fox GA world and is making its way up higher. Remarkable Lou Fine artwork. Recent GPA sales are $3,115 for 2.0 and $6,200 for 3.5. This is the second highest Universal graded copy. The next closest is 5.5. The Church copy is coming up in next big HA auction and will set a new higher bar for the value of this book. I am probably selling this too soon and you should take advantage of my impatience. 

This is the "Dedini" copy. To read more about his collection take a look at this past thread about it.

Time payments with 20% down and balance paid within 90 days is an option.

I think the photograph of the book shows the true coloring better than the scan.

rick_scan_fc.jpg

bc.jpg

IMG_3875.jpg

Edited by Ricksneatstuff

Just now, jimjum12 said:

Rick...........

Don't sell this............. this is a 'keeping" book........... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

I don't disagree Jimbo but I just hate feeling like I am "owing money" on the CC payment plan and this will help cover the bill. 

This will be another future regret. I got to hold her for a little while though. :foryou:

45 minutes ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

Science Comics 2- CGC 6.5- OW/W- $12,500

This book is a strong icon in the Fox GA world and is making its way up higher. Remarkable Lou Fine artwork. Recent GPA sales are $3,115 for 2.0 and $6,200 for 3.5. This is the second highest Universal graded copy. The next closest is 5.5. The Church copy is coming up in next big HA auction and will set a new higher bar for the value of this book. I am probably selling this too soon and you should take advantage of my impatience. 

This is the "Dedini" copy. To read more about his collection take a look at this past thread about it.

Time payments with 20% down and balance paid within 90 days is an option.

I think the photograph of the book shows the true coloring better than the scan.

rick_scan_fc.jpg

bc.jpg

IMG_3875.jpg

:takeit: F it what the heck....who needs to eat food lol....love this cover too much....and now i can root for edgar's to go big lol

5 minutes ago, SOLAR BOY said:

:takeit: F it what the heck....who needs to eat food lol....love this cover too much....and now i can root for edgar's to go big lol

Congrats! Was pulling the trigger when you beat me to the punch. Now I don't have to sell my car!! lol

1 minute ago, SOLAR BOY said:

My GF just broke up with me when she saw me pay $12,500 for what she called some paper......i was like honey don't let the door hit you on the way out....I like buying expensive paper. lol

You can get another GF easier than getting another copy of this book. (shrug)