• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED

8 posts in this topic

Hey everyone...we already have a thread up for London Film and Comic Con but because Cumberbatch we've already started getting emails.  As this will be an unusual signing due to the limits we don't know if this will be a send-in or if we will offer CGC 9.8 SS copies of books.

I will post information in the London thread as well but because so many people will only be interested in Cumberbatch I'll have a separate thread here just for information on him.  More details will come out next week so please be patient.

Edited by Kevlar

55 minutes ago, Kevlar said:

Hey everyone...we already have a thread up for London Film and Comic Con but because Cumberbatch we've already started getting emails.  As this will be an unusual signing due to the limits we don't know if this will be a send-in or if we will offer CGC 9.8 SS copies of books.

I will post information in the London thread as well but because so many people will only be interested in Cumberbatch I'll have a separate thread here just for information on him.  More details will come out next week so please be patient.

I would love something from Cumberbatch. Please let me know what will be available.

Hey Everyone -

So I still don't have any solid details on the Cumberbatch signing. I have ordered the Cumberbatch Diamond so I will be able to get some signatures but as of yet I don't know what the limit will be.  That being said the best option that I've got right now is that I will start taking items and there are a few options:

1) Hopefully I can get everything signed and then no worries

or

2) If there is a limit I will get the items signed in order that they were received and anything I can't get signed will get sent back

or

3) If the limit is too small I may just get a few Dr. Strange photo covers done and sell them as CGC SS...this would only happen if I can only get 5 or less

If I get clarification prior to the show of how many signatures I can get I will update the thread and I will be able to send out invoices for signatures prior to the show...if not I will invoice after the signing and will invoice for any signatures I can obtain.

Below are the details:

* Items must be received by July 24th at the latest. But as items come in they will be placed on the signing list and again, I will get them signed in the order they are received.

* Cost will be $400 per signature on comics/magazines or smaller items plus all applicable fees: CGC (can be submitted under your CGC acct or mine), return shipping, COAs will be available for non-CGC items for $25 (AGAIN....this is only if I can get a larger number of items done - however price could go down if I can get more signatures)

* Cost will be $500 per signature on posters.  We may possibly take other items such as action figures...please email us for quotes

* Send items to:

Torrey Quella

PO Box 500

Big Lake, MN 55309

Sorry for the vague details but until I get any additional information this is the best I can do. For any questions, please email me at: sales@twincitiescomics.com

Edited by Kevlar

SIGNING WITH BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH CONFIRMED

We finally got word that we do have a signing with Cumberbatch approved. This means we are not limited in the number of items we can get signed. So now that it is confirmed, the price for send-ins is $400 for magazines, comics, and cards and $500 for posters or any 3D items like action figures. We will have CGC 9.8 SS copies of photo covers  available for sale for $650 and a few other non-photo covers for $500. We will take a list for pre-sales and will only charge people after the books are back from CGC and graded. We will take a deposit of $100 to hold spots and if books do not come back 9.8 you will get your deposit back and you will not be obligated to purchase. (Mads Mikkelsen and Benedict Wong can be added to any book...PM for details).

Please send items to us by July 25th.  We leave on the 26th so need them the day before.

Twin Cities Comics

PO Box 500

Big Lake, MN 55309

Edited by Kevlar