• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] BeachBum's 2017 Denver Comic Con Sales Thread - Avengers 8 JSC Roadshow + more!

24 posts in this topic

$12 for the first CGC and $5 each additional boxed Priority Mail. 

$8 for up to two raw comics, $14 for up to twenty Priority Mail boxed.

Larger packages and international priority mail based on weight.

Payment by PayPal.

Normal rules apply, no Probies or HOSers, or people I decide not to sell to.

If you'd like to combine shipping on a pending order let me know.

Everything I sell is in my possession or allotted to me at the time sale. No returns. If there's some issue with damage during shipping I will work it out.

9.9 and 10.0 upgrades will be offered to buyers in order of purchase in the sales thread.

I will personally be pre-screening these books as usual. These books have not yet been evaluated by CGC - If for some reason (print run, etc) I can not provide a CGC 9.8 you will be issued a full refund.

These have been already offered via PM to those who bought Jean Grey 1 Roadshow Exclusive. This is my remaining stock. The SS have already been 2x by J. Scott Campbell and colorist Sabine Rich and submitted to CGC. The people who buy in this thread will also be added to the PM thread in a couple of weeks for Spectacular Spider-Man 1 JSC Roadshow at SDCC.

Special note - Raws are un-signed which were not available at the show. All were pre-signed by JSC before the show so un-signed is rare. These books had a much tougher print run than the Jean Grey Roadshows.

Avengers 8 J. Scott Campbell Roadshow Exclusive

Limited to 1000 made!

$100 raw NM+ or better (8 available) SOLD OUT!

$200 CGC 9.8 Fast Tracked (3 available)

$250 CGC 9.8 SS Fast Tracked - Double signed by JSC & Sabine Rich (8 Available) 7 LEFT!

Limit one per person.

AV 8 JSC.jpgAV 8 JSC SS.jpg

Edited by BeachBum

1 minute ago, BeachBum said:

These have been already offered via PM to those who bought Jean Grey 1 Roadshow Exclusive. This is my remaining stock. The SS have already been 2x by J. Scott Campbell and colorist Sabine Rich and submitted to CGC. The people who buy in this thread will also be added to the PM thread in a couple of weeks for Spectacular Spider-Man 1 JSC Roadshow at SDCC.

Limited to 1000 made!

$100 raw NM+ or better (8 available)

$200 CGC 9.8 Fast Tracked (5 available)

$250 CGC 9.8 SS Fast Tracked (double signed by JSC & Sabine Rich) 8 Available

AV 8 JSC SS.jpg

AV 8 JSC.jpg

:takeit: 1 cgc 9.8 SS please

Grimm Fairy Tales: Red Agent - The Human Order 8 Cosplay Exclusive

Limited to 350 Spider-Gwenom Cosplay by Jamie Tyndall

(12 available, limit two per person) 7 LEFT!

$40 raw NM+ or better

$100 CGC 9.8 Fast Tracked

$125 CGC 9.8 SS Fast Tracked

image.jpg

Edited by BeachBum

15 minutes ago, BeachBum said:

Grimm Fairy Tales: Red Agent - The Human Order 8 Cosplay Exclusive

Limited to 350 Spider-Gwenom Cosplay by Jamie Tyndall

(12 available, limit two per person)

$40 raw NM+ or better

$100 CGC 9.8 Fast Tracked

$125 CGC 9.8 SS Fast Tracked

image.jpg

:takeit: X 1 $125 CGC 9.8 SS Fast Tracked

Thank you Dre

39 minutes ago, RalphN said:

:takeit: 1 cgc 9.8 SS please

42 minutes ago, BeachBum said:

Special note - Raws are un-signed which were not available at the show. All were pre-signed by JSC before the show so un-signed is rare. These books had a much tougher print run than the Jean Grey Roadshows.

Limited to 1000 made!

$100 raw NM+ or better (8 available)

$200 CGC 9.8 Fast Tracked (5 available)

$250 CGC 9.8 SS Fast Tracked - Double signed by JSC & Sabine Rich (8 Available) 7 LEFT!

Limit one per person.

AV 8 JSC.jpgAV 8 JSC SS.jpg

I will take an avengers raw as well

If I order 1 of these JSC Avengers 8 roadshows exclusives am I first up to get the spectacular Spider-Man that's coming. If so put me down for the unsigned one

Edited by Tom why

28 minutes ago, Tom why said:

If I order 1 of these JSC Avengers 8 roadshows exclusives am I first up to get the spectacular Spider-Man that's coming. If so put me down for the unsigned one

Tom he has sold out of the raw copies if you look at the message right before yours.