• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Captain America 1 , Amazing Fantasy 15 Reprint Mexican Sealed Pack & All Star Comics 8 Sealed Pack
1 1

7 posts in this topic

Hello guys , a mexican store just released some exclusive 1st Marvel App packs . They started this month with Spiderman , the package contains the first 3 appearences :

Amazing Fantasy 15

ASM 1

ASM 2

I am asking $50 the pack (i have 3) and i am asking $50 + $10 shipping to USA registered or priority ($25)

:news: 2packages  sold , one  package left

Rules

No people from bad lists

Paypal in USD funds

No returns (package is sealed and the front book looks Great!)

A0Agyk7h.jpg

a9HH7B7h.jpg

All Star Comics 8 Sealed Pack + 6 surprise comics  , the All Star 8 looks gorgeous .

i have 3 packs 

$50 each pack + $15 shipping  to US (if you take 2 or more $30) Canada pays $30 shipping

Nb38BcFh.jpg

Edited by Mijael.Levy

On 16/7/2017 at 9:45 AM, Malcontent said:

I understand there is also a pack featuring some MORE FUN issues (1st Aquaman?). On The DC packs, any clue what the other comics in the pack are? THANKS!

Already sold a long time ago , unfortunatly those packs where limited ...

Just released  Captain America  #1   5 packs available $40 each + $10 shipping to US $12 Europe and $30 Canada

Pack includes Cap America 1 + Tos 50 + 63

NVtQmDdh.jpg

IKMgEk8h.jpg

Tales of Suspense 39  5 packs available $40 each + $10 shipping to US $12 Europe and $30 Canada

Pack includes TOS 39 , 40 and 41

FplKhdYh.jpg

m7Knoz9h.jpg

I still Have 3 AF 15 packages left  and 3 All Star Comics 8 Lft

Edited by Mijael.Levy

On 7/4/2017 at 9:34 AM, Mijael.Levy said:

Hello guys , a mexican store just released some exclusive 1st Marvel App packs . They started this month with Spiderman , the package contains the first 3 appearences :

Amazing Fantasy 15

ASM 1

ASM 2

I am asking $50 the pack (i have 3) and i am asking $50 + $10 shipping to USA registered or priority ($25)

:news: 2packages  sold , one  package left

Rules

No people from bad lists

Paypal in USD funds

No returns (package is sealed and the front book looks Great!)

A0Agyk7h.jpg

a9HH7B7h.jpg

All Star Comics 8 Sealed Pack + 6 surprise comics  , the All Star 8 looks gorgeous .

i have 3 packs 

$50 each pack + $15 shipping  to US (if you take 2 or more $30) Canada pays $30 shipping

Nb38BcFh.jpg

I'll take one of these All Star Comic Packs if you still have them!

Edited by BCoffee
needed to put specific information