• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WW Chicago Sushi dinner Aug 24th 2017
2 2

51 posts in this topic

Details: Thursday Aug 24th 8 PM  Blu Fish Sushi Bistro  in Park Ridge.  It's a few minutes from the convention center, and very easy to get to.  Here's the address to input into your GPS device:

Blu Fish Sushi Bistro

130 N Northwest Hwy.

Park Ridge, IL 60068

(847) 720-4479

It's located in a small strip mall right near a Lenscrafters, so it shouldn't be too difficult to locate

Their sushi is excellent.  A group of us local collectors meet there for dinner every month and always have a great time.  If you have any questions about pricing, click on the Menu tab on the link I posted and it'll give you a pretty good idea what to expect.

Look forward to seeing everyone there

**The group will be seated in an area called "the lounge". If you enter the restaurant from the street, it's immediately to your right. If you enter from the parking lot, it's at the opposite end of the restaurant and to the left. Tell the person working the front of the house that you're there for "the group in the lounge". They'll know what you mean**

People attending

TheWatcher 

greggy

joeypost 

Logan510 + Emily 

143ksk 

Sharkey 

Edited by TheWatcher
Update attendance list

:news: 

I just saw that Preview night closes at 9 PM, not 8 PM like previous years. Blu Fish closes its kitchen at 9:30,  so there's a conundrum.  I'm going to stick with the 8 PM dinner time for now. I'd like to hear from those planning on attending the sushi dinner if they'll be staying until the end of the show. If enough people say "Yes", I can ask Blu Fish to keep one of their chefs and bartenders late. I'd really appreciate feedback 

Edited by TheWatcher
Correct mistake

19 hours ago, TheWatcher said:

:news: 

I just saw that Preview night closes at 9 PM, not 8 PM like previous years. Blu Fish closes its kitchen at 9:30,  so there's a conundrum.  I'm going to stick with the 8 PM dinner time for now. I'd like to hear from those planning on attending the sushi dinner if they'll be staying until the end of the show. If enough people say "Yes", I can ask Blu Fish to keep one of their chefs and bartenders late. I'd really appreciate feedback 

Unfortunately that time won't work for my trio. Since we're going to be set up we couldn't make it until 9:30 or even later, and that doesn't sound workable with their hours. It's really disappointing because we look forward to it, but I think we'll have to pass. 

Edited by mysterio