• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] CLOSED
1 1

256 posts in this topic

Hi all - this is my official "I'm done with Photobucket" sales thread... and I imagine it'll last for awhile as I clear out a few boxes of books I'd previously had uploaded on Photobucket, but now will be posting via this site's utlity.
I think it should end up around 300-400 books, a good assortment of Silver,Bronze, Copper and Modern... with an emphasis probably on Bronze more than anything.  Also, I'm going to try to keep the prices on most of the books between $1 and $5, so hopefully some nice cheap books for folks.
There will be freebies, some small lots, and who knows what else I dig up as I go along.  But I'm in no rush... so I'll just be putting up books as I have them.  I'll do my best to put them up in "some" order... but my guess the only order they'll be in in that each batch will be organized... but the batches might be pretty random!

On to the more boring stuff...

PAYMENT:  Paypal only, please.
SHIPPING:  Domestic or International, shipping will be at cost, via a method of your chosing. I'm fine with media mail if that's the risk you're willing to take.  My local PO has no issue with it whatsoever.
PRIORITY:  There are going to be a lot of books to keep track of, so while I'm happy to respond to offers through PM's, it's just a lot easier if :takeit:in the the thread rules the day. So please post that when taking books.
No one on the naughty lists, please.

:news:SALE!! :news:
ALL REMAINING PHASE I BOOKS (Page 1 - Page 6) - 25% off !!
ALL REMAINING PHASE II BOOKS (Page 7 - Page 13) - 25% off !!

Edited by fmaz