• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Price Drop !! Strange tales 110 CGC SS 8.0 Doctor Strange!!
1 1

9 posts in this topic

Hi all,

I tried selling this a little while ago but had no luck.  I'm here to try again with a lower price.  

Price is $7500 $7300 shipped.  This is now BELOW GPA.   I will send it via FedEx fully insured (which is considerably expensive, roughly $300+ depending on location.  This is reflected in the selling price)

I am in Canada and willing to deal in Canadian dollars with fellow Canucks (whom I prefer to sell to).

I will accept Paypal but could be convinced to lower the price by 3.7% if paying directly via electronic funds transfer which I prefer.

There are no returns on this baby provided I send you the correct book (which I will obviously).

Buyer is responsible for all customs fees associated with receiving this book.  Please do your research!!

I'm willing to consider REASONABLE offers.  I'm quite firm on the price, but if you're Canadian we could cut a better deal as shipping is cheaper here in Canada.

I've sold expensive books on here before and can be trusted. Here's the link to my Kudos thread

First  :takeit: in the threads trumps all negotiations.  I reserve the right to refuse sale to any one who looks at me funny or generally upsets me in any way.  

Feel free to PM me and thanks for looking!!

Doctor Strange Front.JPG

Doctor Strange Back.JPG

Edited by TrevorP24
Price Drop

On 09/07/2017 at 11:51 AM, ThothAmon said:

Half a special deal for a duel citizen?  Have some Scottish blood to if more candor is required. 

Price dropped to $7300 shipped!  This is now below GPA people.  Can we make a deal here?  I've had a couple of inquiries but nothing solid yet!  This is my last bump before I think I'll move it over to Comic Link.