• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comic and Toy Show in the Puyallup Fair Grounds
1 1

15 posts in this topic

On 7/7/2017 at 9:18 AM, aardvark88 said:

Might be driving down from Vancouver, BC to visit. How far is Puyallup from Seattle, WA in terms of driving time? Is the con outdoors or inside a covered building or barn? :bump:

about 30 min

:whatthe:  I must had not noticed how huge these Microanuts toys were! I guess I was so consumed with my Star Wars toys when I had played with them as a kid?

Very good inaugural Geek Festival. :headbang: The outdoor vendors were covered by tarps, had wider aisles, fresh breeze. Interesting mix of slabs, $1 blowout comics, some SA, mixed gold (Tarzan, WDCS), $3 back issues, lots of toys. Lots of free parking in the lot across from the Red Gate. Will need to expand for their Nov(?), 2017 Festival, as all vendors will need a solid roof over their heads by then.

Other (beer) con was occupying the largest of the halls, and, I assume, the biggest parking lot.

On 8/13/2017 at 7:00 PM, aardvark88 said:

Very good inaugural Geek Festival. :headbang: The outdoor vendors were covered by tarps, had wider aisles, fresh breeze. Interesting mix of slabs, $1 blowout comics, some SA, mixed gold (Tarzan, WDCS), $3 back issues, lots of toys. Lots of free parking in the lot across from the Red Gate. Will need to expand for their Nov(?), 2017 Festival, as all vendors will need a solid roof over their heads by then.

Other (beer) con was occupying the largest of the halls, and, I assume, the biggest parking lot.

Our show on Oct 1st will be in a bigger room at the La Quinta near the Tacoma Dome and will have 60 tables.  People are excited for it.