• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

*moved to eBay*

7 posts in this topic

The winner is decided by an :takeit: (or similar... "take" is fine if you're trying to be fast) based on time stamp, regardless of how I get the message (i.e. either PM or reply to this post). If you're in the process of making an offer/ we're negotiating, others can still beat you with an unconditional "I'll take it," even if your initial message was first - up until the point where you tell me you'll take it at the agreed-upon price. Then time stamps will be compared.

No House Of Shame or Probationary members, or anyone else that I deem unsavory.

Returns: Please no returns; sorry! The main book here is CGC graded, and the rest are cheap enough/beat enough that it shouldn't be an issue. If you feel really strongly that I've misrepresented something, we can discuss it and reach a friendly resolution. I'm a reasonable person.

Shipping: Shipping on the ToS 39 is at my expense. It will be insured for full purchase price. For all other books, it's $5 for the first book plus $1.50 for each book after that. Shipping to US only unless we agree otherwise in PM.

Payment: Paypal. I'll eat the fees. Tell me when you're done shopping and I'll provide a PayPal address for payment.

----------------------------------

ToS 39 CGC 1.5 purple label (pieces added, archival) - off to eBay!

Edited by Vorpal
ToS 39 now on eBay