• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ComicXposure.com -----anyone have any actual contact info?
1 1

8 posts in this topic

I placed an order with ComicXposure.com and can't get a status update.  I've tried emailing comicxposure@gmail.com with no response and the phone number provided on the website 347-443-8270  only goes to an automated mailbox.

I'm debating just doing a chargeback and cancelling the order.  Anyone else have similar problems?

They are the worst company to deal with which is a real shame as they have some awesome covers.

I order 4 comics from them and it was a nightmare. It took over a year to get them and I only got them when I put a claim against them through internet watch dogs "Better Business Bureau".

I created a Facebook page "Comicxposure exposed" and had over 20 people join in a matter of a week or two. I haven't done anything with the page in a long time as I eventually got the comics but still get requests to join the page to this day.

Comicxposure are crooks, not two ways about it. Put a claim through Paypal for your money back now and order through Drew Bizz from eBay. I have heard good things about him and he seems to get copies from them easily enough.

That is the best advice I can give you when it comes to them.

On 7/7/2017 at 6:09 PM, Chipewah said:

They are the worst company to deal with which is a real shame as they have some awesome covers.

I order 4 comics from them and it was a nightmare. It took over a year to get them and I only got them when I put a claim against them through internet watch dogs "Better Business Bureau".

I created a Facebook page "Comicxposure exposed" and had over 20 people join in a matter of a week or two. I haven't done anything with the page in a long time as I eventually got the comics but still get requests to join the page to this day.

Comicxposure are crooks, not two ways about it. Put a claim through Paypal for your money back now and order through Drew Bizz from eBay. I have heard good things about him and he seems to get copies from them easily enough.

On 7/7/2017 at 5:37 PM, Rich_Henn said:

I placed an order with ComicXposure.com and can't get a status update.  I've tried emailing comicxposure@gmail.com with no response and the phone number provided on the website 347-443-8270  only goes to an automated mailbox.

I'm debating just doing a chargeback and cancelling the order.  Anyone else have similar problems?

Bro its been 2 months innit have heard anything from them in going to try to get my money back

On 7/7/2017 at 6:09 PM, Chipewah said:

Sounds good but always better to avoid Drewbizz...

When I heard he was involved in any way with comicxposure, their unscrupulous business practices made nothing but sense.