• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Precode Horror & Strange Adventures, MT40 -classic covers!
1 1

35 posts in this topic

Hi. 

Here are a few early tough Strange Adventures that I have duplicates of. If they do well, perhaps I will post more this weekend including Precode Horror. 

-First :takeit: wins whether in the thread or PM time stamp. 

-No probies, or baddies

-PayPal works for me  

-Prices include shipping within the USA. We can figure out international if need be. 

-Offers and questions welcome through PM. 

Thanks for looking!

-Christian

Edited by Darth Corgi
Spelling.

Strange Adventures 79

-Giant Alien snowmen shooting laser beams from their eyes. Need I say anymore? Doesn't get much better than this. In my opinion BEST cover of the run. This one here is a solid midgrade somewhere in the VG+ to Fine range. No major problems.

SOLD $290 shipped SOLD

image.gif

image.gif

Edited by Darth Corgi
Uploaded wrong photo

Strange Adventures 51

Great copy here of a harder to find issue. The few copies I see are lower grade. This one here is in the Upper Fine range with VF potential. Covers are smooth with excellent color. Just a clean, bright copy with superb artwork and stories. This goes in my top ten list of Strange Adventures Covers and always gave me a Twilight Zone vibe. 

SOLD $290 shipped SOLD

image.gif

image.gif

Edited by Darth Corgi
Typo

Strange Adventures 52

Amazing cover with a wonderful story about oversized birds taking over the world. What's not to love here? 

-Lower mid grade copy with some visible creases. Note: 2.5 inch tear in bottom of back cover. Other than that, solid book that can be read easily and looks killer in a Mylar. 

-Pink cover!

SOLD $90 shipped SOLD

image.gif

image.gif

Edited by Darth Corgi

14 hours ago, Darth Corgi said:

Strange Adventures 51

Great copy here of a harder to find issue. The few copies I see are lower grade. This one here is in the Upper Fine range with VF potential. Covers are smooth with excellent color. Just a clean, bright copy with superb artwork and stories. This goes in my top ten list of Strange Adventures Covers and always gave me a Twilight Zone vibe. 

$290 shipped

image.gif

image.gif

Very twilight zone esque. Speaking of which I just watched an episode before bed last night. 

45 minutes ago, bounty_coder said:

Very twilight zone esque. Speaking of which I just watched an episode before bed last night. 

Awesome. Which episode? Scifi channel just ran a marathon of them over Fourth of July.

Some of my favorite Twilight Zone episodes:

After Hours

Invaders

And When The Sky Was Opened

Its A Good Life

15 hours ago, Darth Corgi said:

Strange Adventures 79

-Giant Alien snowmen shooting laser beams from their eyes. Need I say anymore? Doesn't get much better than this. In my opinion BEST cover of the run. This one here is a solid midgrade somewhere in the VG+ to Fine range. No major problems. 

$290 shipped

image.gif

image.gif

This cover is awesome! What's not to like about it!!

16 hours ago, Darth Corgi said:

Strange Adventures 79

$290 shipped

image.gif

image.gif

:takeit:per PM. Thanks Christian! (thumbsu

17 hours ago, Darth Corgi said:

Strange Adventures 51

$290 shipped

image.gif

image.gif

Tough issue.

Take it.

2 hours ago, Darth Corgi said:

Awesome. Which episode? Scifi channel just ran a marathon of them over Fourth of July.

Some of my favorite Twilight Zone episodes:

After Hours

Invaders

And When The Sky Was Opened

Its A Good Life

It was the very first episode I belive.  Seas1Ep1.  Where the dude is walking through a town and no-one is there. He doesn't remember his name.  Sounds like me most nights... :insane:

Edited by bounty_coder

Chamber Of Chills 8

-Solid midgrade with great pages.

-Awesone Rudy Palais story at the end of the book along with plenty of other brutal panels.

SOLD $90 shipped SOLD

image.gif

image.gif

6CFEA9DB-2643-4DF5-ABC3-02343908F6F2.jpg

9167F531-6BAB-43CD-8E0D-23209F1CAA4F.jpg

07FFCEB5-B47D-4D53-BCC3-88FA2B02F07D.jpg

Edited by Darth Corgi