• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Michael Keaton Signing - Batman and Batman Returns Movie Adaptations Available Pre-Sale
1 1

11 posts in this topic

So I've been holding off on sending out the information about these until now as I had to see how many copies of the books I could come up with.

I am going to take pre-orders of the following two books so I know how many people are wanting copies.  There are a few things that make these books tough.  First, 9.8 Blue labels run $150 or more so higher grade copies are pricey. I have a bunch of raw copies of both of them but many have some small issues with them and pressing may not be possible on some as they are squarebound TPBs using glue on the binding and of course pressing uses heat...well what happens to glue when you heat it up...it can melt. Also the covers are a bit waxy and too much heat could also damage the covers.

We will have 9.8s and 9.6s available based on preliminary pre-screening (these are not yet graded by CGC). I am going to put the prices for the books for both 9.8s and 9.6s below. We will take a waiting list for each grade (we are not taking any deposits). If we aren't able to fill any orders for a specified grade you will not be billed. Any orders for books will be filled in the order they are received and we will invoice for the books when they come back. We are still waiting on a definite date for the signing.  Once we have that date set we will update the thread and after the signing we will also update the thread.

BATMAN: OFFICIAL MOVIE ADAPTATION

3.thumb.jpg.ee9f57b191380698706904e248576d27.jpg

CGC 9.8 SS Signed by Keaton - $1000 - 5 copies available 4 left....we will take additional orders and will fill them if we can if some books that are borderline 9.6/9.8 come in at 9.8s (plus if we have additional orders we are still looking for more copies and may be able to fill them if we can find additional copies)

CGC 9.6 SS Signed by Keaton - $800 - 5 copies available....we will take additional orders and will fill them if we can if some books that are borderline that do grade out at 9.6 (plus if we have additional orders we are still looking for more copies and may be able to fill them if we can find additional copies)

If we have any books that grade less than a 9.6 we will offer those to anyone who ordered who we could not fill (at a reduced price), then they will be made available to everyone else.

BATMAN RETURNS: OFFICIAL MOVIE ADAPTATION

4.jpg.3d23e971050a47f74bdcd856bcd7dd17.jpg

CGC 9.8 SS Signed by Keaton - $1250 - 3 copies available 2 left....we will take additional orders and will fill them if we can if some books that are borderline 9.6/9.8 come in at 9.8s (plus if we have additional orders we are still looking for more copies and may be able to fill them if we can find additional copies)

CGC 9.6 SS Signed by Keaton - $800 - 4 copies available....we will take additional orders and will fill them if we can if some books that are borderline that do grade out at 9.6 (plus if we have additional orders we are still looking for more copies and may be able to fill them if we can find additional copies)

If we have any books that grade less than a 9.6 we will offer those to anyone who ordered who we could not fill (at a reduced price), then they will be made available to everyone else.

If anyone has any questions please email me at: sales@twincitiescomics.com

Edited by Kevlar

On ‎7‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 2:38 PM, Dork Buzz said:

9.8 Batman Movie adaptation 

When is payment due?

Possibility of time payments?

Thanks 

Payment wouldn't be due until the books are back from CGC and Time Payments are acceptable