• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking back....
4 4

152 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, batman_fan said:

Thats right, I don't have Crypt of Shadows.  I continue to find stuff I have missed from my list.  The bad thing is the 70s horror are tough to find.

Got ya. Even harder as pence copies. All good fun :headbang:

1 hour ago, batman_fan said:

I wouldn't even contemplate trying to do pence books, way too tough

Rewarding though. I love it :headbang:

On 6/29/2018 at 9:25 PM, porcupine48 said:

I need someone to come help organize the mess of twenty some boxes i've let get out of control in the last decade.Then we can merge them with the twenty I have organized!Fun will be had!Tapwater provided! 

You were more organised here than me.  I'm total chaos.  Not even at 50%.

Edited by Ken Aldred

Steve the dedication you showed cataloging your Spider-man collection is AMAZING.(worship):foryou: And those stickers I have to confess I just used a number list no where near the awesome work you must have put in throughout the years, I bought my copy and read it then boxed it that was my sum total. I never even knew about variants mis-cuts inserts all I cared about was the comic and did it look nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can imagine you looking at my run and picking out a copy "Na that's a misprint!" Leaving a huge pile behind your back of discarded issues.:sick: :roflmao: 

10 hours ago, Ken Aldred said:

You were more organised here than me.  I'm total chaos.  Not even at 50%.

Such beauty in chaos friend.

If you're like me at all you have a pretty good idea of exactly where the important stuff is if you take the time to picture it,and that's the importance right,if you can find it if needed,wanted,at your own leisure.

I mean,it's there somewhere!

On 12/24/2019 at 10:44 PM, NoMan said:

Understood! The ritual of cataloguing is often more rewarding than what you’re cataloguing. 

I've lost count, trying to keep everything in order.

Maybe I inherited, this hardening of the categories....