• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed and onward to fleabay....

11 posts in this topic

"YOU NEED to buy a new refrigerator and it better be a French Door one", she said

(In a whiny voice, but don't tell her I said that...:cry:)

Shipping only to the US... my apologies to other nations, but I've lost too many books.:foryou:

1) First :takeit: in the thread gets it and trumps PM negotiations.

2) No Hall of Shame nor Probation List folks, please.

3) Payment methods: PayPal, postal money order, or check.

***Payment due within 48 hrs of invoice unless we agree to other arrangement***

4) Shipping: $10 in the U.S. Priority package w/ Delivery Confirmaton + $2 each additional

Elektra #1 CGC 9.8 Campbell "Virgin"   $80

Elektra #1 CGC 9.8 Campbell cover B   $55

East Of West RRP CGC 9.8  $355

East Of West  CGC 9.8  $50

The Old Guard #1 ECCC variant limited 500 CGC 9.8  $165

Redneck #1 C2E2 Variant CGC 9.8  $100

Redneck #1 CGC 9.6 $40 

Edited by Holden Caulfield

ASM #15 Campbell Sketch Variant CGC SS 9.4 Campbell  $90

Betty And Veronica Campbell Color Variant CGC SS 9.8 Campbell and Hughes   $145

Betty And Veronica Campbell Sketch Variant CGC SS 9.8 Campbell and Hughes   $195

ExtraOrdinary X-men #1 Campbell Variant CGC SS 9.8 Campbell   $155

Flash #1 Godspeed Cover CGC SS 9.8 Williamson   $85

Flash Rebirth #1 1st Godspeed  CGC SS 9.8 Williamson   $115

price changes

Unbelievable Gwenpool #1 J Scott Campbell Paris Cover CGC SS 9.8 Campbell   $135

Harley Quinn #1 Amanda Conner Cover CGC SS 9.8 Conner, Palmiotti & Sinclair   $150

Harley Quinn #1 Sienkiewicz Cover CGC SS 9.8 Conner, Palmiotti, Sienkiewicz & Sinclair   $150

(Always loved this cover, it reminds me of a crazy ex from NY. Again, dont tell her I said that..):insane:

Harley Quinn #1 Linsner Variant Cover CGC SS 9.8 Conner, Palmiotti & Sinclair   $150

Ms Marvel #1 J Scott Campbell Variant Cover CGC SS 9.4 Campbell   $125

Outcast #1  CGC SS 9.8 Robert Kirkman & Paul Azaceta   $150

Spider Gwen #1 Kris Anka Cover CGC SS 9.8 Robbi Rodriguez   $100

Spider Gwen #1 J Scott Campbell Midtwon Sketch Cover CGC SS 9.8 Campbell   $175

Supergirl: Rebirth #1 Adam Hughes Variant Cover CGC SS 9.8 Hughes   $105

Wonder Woman #1 Frank Cho Cover CGC SS 9.8 Cho & Rucka  $145

Wonder Woman: Rebirth #1 Stanley "ArtGerm" Lau Cover CGC SS 9.8 ArtGerm & Rucka  $145

Wytches #1 Jock Cover CGC SS 9.8 Snyder  $75

price changes

On 7/10/2017 at 4:17 PM, Holden Caulfield said:

The fact that you have to ask that question tells me that you've much to learn about maintaining harmony in both the household and relationship.  :preach:   Some day you'll look back fondly at your statement...:grin::luhv:

This is why my parents were always broke growing up, All I heard from my mother telling my dad is "I want" over and over until he caved. Man up, she's not going to leave you cause you didn't buy her a new fridge. Good luck selling your books to keep her happy.  

2 hours ago, Kevin76 said:

This is why my parents were always broke growing up, All I heard from my mother telling my dad is "I want" over and over until he caved. Man up, she's not going to leave you cause you didn't buy her a new fridge. Good luck selling your books to keep her happy.  

Once again, you've much to learn if this is something that challenges your manhood. hm  There are many tasks that females assume that we as men take for granted and that requires an occasional reminder that we are on the debit side of the ledger. I'm not sure why you take this situation as a personal affront as ALL relationships will require a certain amount of give and take. There are spheres of influence that each person assumes in the household to make for a harmonious running environment. I'm not so insecure that I fear her leaving me if I don't help her to get the tools she needs to insure that her sphere runs  smoothly.  If that's what you read into that, then the issue is certainly yours and not mine. If your parents are/were still together to the end, then it's obvious that was enough for both of them.  You've a steep learning curve ahead of you and I wish you the best of luck! :foryou: