• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

One of a kind sketch for sale....

6 posts in this topic

I am selling my self-titled Legends sketch against my better judgement.  It's truly a one of a kind sketch cover.  Signed and sketched by John Romita SR, Joe Sinnott, Gene Colan, Jim Steranko, Herb Trimpe, Joe Kubert, Carmine Infantino, Allen Bellman, Walt Simonson, Joe Simon, Neil Adams, George Perez and last but not least Stan Lee (who signed the front and back).  It is also signed, not sketched, by Todd McFarlane and Jim Lee.  You might want to add your ownlegends, maybe you would have better luck getting Lee or McFarlane to add a small sketch.  The price is pretty tall I know but you will not see one like it anywhere.  Asking $7,500.  PayPal accepted and shipping is Free with insurance.  

Leg Sketch0.jpg

Leg Sketch3.jpg

Leg Sketch2 (2).jpg

Edited by Secret Son

Thanks everyone. 

If anyone is interested in a trade I am in the market for a graded FF1, AF 15 or a IH 1.  :whistle: Depending on the grade I could add additional interesting/rare sketches. 

49 minutes ago, Secret Son said:

Thanks everyone. 

If anyone is interested in a trade I am in the market for a graded FF1, AF 15 or a IH 1.  :whistle: Depending on the grade I could add additional interesting/rare sketches. 

If only I had some to trade.