• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Your Favorite UNDERRATED GA Cover -- limit to... as many as you want !
4 4

236 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, gino2paulus2 said:

Well this isn't considered, "classic" by OS or the grading companies. I guess we can just agree to disagree ?

18745080772_47584779f0_b.jpg

I wonder if its rarity means not enough people have seen it for it to get the classic cover designation? hm

1 hour ago, gino2paulus2 said:

Well this isn't considered, "classic" by OS or the grading companies. I guess we can just agree to disagree ?

18745080772_47584779f0_b.jpg

This cover really hits on all cylinders for me: patriotic hero, moonlit graveyard scene with ghouls, AND the first time the "hand coming out of the grave" trope was used on a comic book cover!

Edited by IngelsFan

As to my pick, geez it's wide open, so I will limit it to my collection....None of you would be surprised if I posted Police 109 again, with its headlights/bondage/racist stereotype villain trifecta, but...I am going to go with something I finally bought Sunday night. It should be here by Thursday, and I will post it on arrival. (thumbsu

7 hours ago, Sqeggs said:

I wonder if its rarity means not enough people have seen it for it to get the classic cover designation? hm

7 hours ago, IngelsFan said:

This cover really hits on all cylinders for me: patriotic hero, moonlit graveyard scene with ghouls, AND the first time the "hand coming out of the grave" trope was used on a comic book cover!

2 hours ago, Readcomix said:

I think it's safe to say it's got classic cover status on these boards, but it also fits the definition of the OP :headbang:

Thanks Gents and that's why I post it every opportunity I get!!  It's definitely one of my favorites to share!! 

2 hours ago, gino2paulus2 said:
10 hours ago, Sqeggs said:

10 hours ago, IngelsFan said:

4 hours ago, Readcomix said:

I think it's safe to say it's got classic cover status on these boards, but it also fits the definition of the OP :headbang:

Thanks Gents and that's why I post it every opportunity I get!!  It's definitely one of my favorites to share!! 

And I think Jon would agree with all of you gents here, as I believe this is another one of the books which he held back from the auction to keep for himself.  (thumbsu