• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Your Favorite UNDERRATED GA Cover -- limit to... as many as you want !
4 4

236 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, lou_fine said:

And I think Jon would agree with all of you gents here, as I believe this is another one of the books which he held back from the auction to keep for himself.  (thumbsu

It sure is brother!! 

1 hour ago, tricolorbrian said:

Well....if Jayman gets to post 2 books, then I get to post another book I seldom see on here...first issue of Adv into Darkness:

Yeah, I kind of missed the "Limit one" in the initial post, sorry about that! I really like that Devil puppeteer cover though! (thumbsu

On July 10, 2017 at 8:16 PM, Readcomix said:

As to my pick, geez it's wide open, so I will limit it to my collection....None of you would be surprised if I posted Police 109 again, with its headlights/bondage/racist stereotype villain trifecta, but...I am going to go with something I finally bought Sunday night. It should be here by Thursday, and I will post it on arrival. (thumbsu

Okay, since we're bending rules, here IS the underrated Police #109, but my new pick is still on its way in the mail...

image.jpeg

OK, here we go...not sure how underated these might be because most of them are tough to find...first is an LB Cole cover (which are kinda popular), but i seldom see this one posted. Last regular issue of Target before name changed...bizarre airplane over Medieval castle cover...just awesome IMO...

16545309895_6357b91b48.jpg