• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Your Favorite UNDERRATED GA Cover -- limit to... as many as you want !
4 4

236 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Jayman said:

Frankenstein might be considered underrated by some collectors as the title started out as humor. When they made the switch to horror stories they had some fantastic covers. This is one of my favorites; a full figure Franky with a haunted house and graveyard in the background. I just love the color choices and composition on this one.

Frankenstein19.jpg

Great looking copy and one of my favorites too. I love the grey background on this cover.

On 7/22/2017 at 9:55 AM, Jayman said:

Frankenstein might be considered underrated by some collectors as the title started out as humor. When they made the switch to horror stories they had some fantastic covers. This is one of my favorites; a full figure Franky with a haunted house and graveyard in the background. I just love the color choices and composition on this one.

Frankenstein19.jpg

As much as I like #19, #18 takes the cake

20170729_132418.jpg

17 minutes ago, porcupine48 said:

Hey,I didn't write the books.Maybe we've got the only four between us lol

I'm not saying it's not an 8. Stranger things have happened. Maybe I just lucked out

There was one on the bay about a month ago - did you snag it?

Edited by TheFifthHorseman

Just now, TheFifthHorseman said:

I'm not saying it's not an 8. Stranger things have happened

There was one on the bay about a month ago - did you snag it?

No,I got a nice one here,sweet fine-ish copy.

There are books that are listed as eights I have doubles of too.Maybe 'cause i'm the only one looking or cares! lol 

Don't know if this one really qualifies as underrated because I'm recently back into the hobby and don't know how well known it is, seems undervalued to me anyway which is probably why I was able to afford it....it was a pita the to find but it might be my favorite gga cover.  Really love the up close in your face perspective, really draws you into the action and makes you feel like you're right there.  Reminds me of Phantom Lady 17 that way...

cp6cd.jpg