• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

California Comic Convention ( CalComicCon) 2018
6 6

152 posts in this topic

Whenever whatever I'll be at this! I went last year and it was PERFECT! I blew off the Stan Lee Con this year and saved my cash for this old-time-local-armory style con! 

I'm praying for a miracle! I need a ticket! I need a miracle!

Edited by NoMan

The Twelfth California Comic Convention ( CalComicCon ) is pleased to announce that Keith Pollard will be one of our special guest artists for the 2018 show. for information on

For more info goto: CalComicCon

K_pollard19.jpg.4f8bd71536c40672111f610d7b7c2b1e.jpg   K_pollard11.jpg.8f0eb736e18ff160dc51b9460630c7a6.jpg   K_pollard17.jpg.4de35cd7cb3f14b503b8f06e1a029ba3.jpgK_pollard18.jpg.805a7e20089a435b0f7eaa979f20af2a.jpg

Edited by TerrysComics
error

The Twelfth California Comic Convention ( CalComicCon ) is pleased to announce that Mike Royer will be one of our special guest artists for the 2018 show.

for information on For more info go to: CalComicCon  

M_Royer_21.jpg.b92b79f2edd4e2f8d952a6abd26cacb3.jpg  M_Royer_17.thumb.jpg.6b1b633ffe15f66c4eca4c64adb7c8b6.jpg M_Royer_9.jpg.c434b357ca7510aa8cbd4f1221474014.jpg M_Royer_15.jpg.3a8cf8334e0380d3056c785a42a6a827.jpg

Edited by TerrysComics
change picture

On 8/15/2017 at 8:00 PM, oakman29 said:

Anyone selling at this show, just want to let you know.

I am looking for any and or all Creepy mags from #60-146 VF+ to NM+, so if you got em bring em. I'm buying.

Just want to bump my previous post.  I am looking to fill my Creepy run, and bringing the money to do it. So if your a dealer selling at this show and you have em , bring em.

47 minutes ago, STORMSHADOW_80 said:

I sent one of the shop owners over here an email the other day. He has those mags and I know last year he was trying to get a table @oakman29

Thank you. I am prepared to fill the run to near completion.

Thank all the Dealers, helpers, guest and Attendees that made CalComicCon 2017 one of the best shows ever!

As a special thank you,  Jamie Graham of Graham Crackers has agreed with Terry's Comics to offer a one day, show only , CalComicCon2018 sale of 20% off remaining all Jerome Wenker Golden age and silver age comics at this show. There tons of great comics left too, including early Actions, Adventure, Detective, Flash, Green Lantern, More Fun, Sensation, Worlds finest and Wonder Woman. Also many near complete runs of every other DC title from the 40's & 50's

We will also be presenting more than 6000 comics never before offered at any show! including many good girl comics and scarce golden age.

If you were on the fence about this show, this is one more reason to attend the best 1 day vintage comic show around,

hope to see you all next January!

Terry O'Neill - Promoter - CalComicCon

Happy New year to all the Boardies!

I also thought to mention that for those of you traveling from out of the area we have four airports to go to SNA                                 ( Orange County ), LGB ( Long Beach - my favorite as they are Jet Blues west coast hub ) ONT ( Ontario CA) and of course                  LAX ( Los Angeles) all are less than an hour away. 

need a place to stay: California Comic Convention has a special arrangement in place with Ayers -Suites,       Yorba Linda, CA   Ayers -Suites web site

Call the hotel at 714-921-8688 and ask for the CalComicCon group rate.

The rate is $99 for a four star hotel with full breakfast.

13 hours ago, aardvark88 said:

Is snow falling at John Wayne airport, CA :wishluck: like it is falling in FL?

We have been snow free in Yorba Linda/Orange County, California since I've first came here in 1982! 

Our four seasons are "Fire", Flood", "Earthquake" and "Drought"  no snow storms.:golfclap:

On 1/2/2018 at 9:18 PM, woowoo said:

Just talked my 12 year old into driving 8 hours down there so looks like I am going. Terry I give you the 11k you wanted for that Superman 1 now :idea: the copy you had for sale at Wonder-con in SF 1998.

Hmm, I'm not so sure 12 year-olds should be driving ...   hm