• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

California Comic Convention ( CalComicCon) 2018
6 6

152 posts in this topic

The Twelve California Comic Convention ( CalComicCon ) will be held on Sunday, January 28th 2018.
The show will be held in Orange County in Yorba Linda, held just miles from Disneyland and other attractions.
We will continue to have a raffle that will have CGC graded comics, original artwork and sketches by guest artists.
All paid admissions will receive a raffle ticket, extra ticket can be purchased at the show.
Advance purchases will get three tickets, with a chance at a special online ticket holder only raffle.
CGC will again be taking comic submissions and doing signature witnessing.
This year the California Comic Convention will continue to place emphasis on vintage comic books. see dealers list and pics from past shows.
Dealers and collectors from all over the country will be at the show.
The show will be held from 9:30 AM to 5:00 PM; tickets are only $10 and parking is free.
For more info goto: CalComicCon

CCC_2018_banner.jpg

Yes! Can't wait! We drive down from San Francisco every year.  

If any non-California boardies are seeing this, it's a single-day show worth traveling to. Unless you hate spending an entire day looking at comics, and comics only. 

On ‎7‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 9:49 AM, shortboxed said:

Yes! Can't wait! We drive down from San Francisco every year.  

If any non-California boardies are seeing this, it's a single-day show worth traveling to. Unless you hate spending an entire day looking at comics, and comics only. 

I live in the Santa Rosa area hate to drive that long if there is no key Golden-age at ok prices.

17 hours ago, TerrysComics said:

Sorry, Golden-age Keys and OK prices usually don't go together. ( unless you collect titles like All-Flash or Boy Commando's ) T.

:hi: I am still mad at you Terry.

I want to personally thank all the Dealers, helpers, guest and Attendees that made CalComicCon 2017 one of the best shows ever!

I especially want to thank all the Boardies that made it social event and many of which came from far away as , Canada, Florida, Georgia,

South Carolina, New York, New Jersey , South Dakota, Massachusetts, Michigan, Illinois, Arizona, New Mexico, Nevada, Oregon,

Washington, Hawaii, Northern California, Ventura, San Diego, Riverside, San Bernardino, Los Angeles, Santa Barbara and of Course Orange County !

Thank You!

hope to see you all next January!

Terry O'Neill - Promoter - CalComicCon

I am thinking of renting a room at the Ayers hotel for a two hour meet and greet for out of town Boardies and Dealers on Saturday the 27th of January.

I am wondering who would be interested in such a event and what time would it work best.

36 minutes ago, TerrysComics said:

I am thinking of renting a room at the Ayers hotel for a two hour meet and greet for out of town Boardies and Dealers on Saturday the 27th of January.

I am wondering who would be interested in such a event and what time would it work best.

I would be interested. Anytime Saturday should be fine.

1 hour ago, TerrysComics said:

I'm in as well. Sat late afternoon or evening preferred - driving down from NorCal. 

4 hours ago, TerrysComics said:

Terry,

I am driving down Friday and may be able to drag our buddy Nan.  I already booked my room at the Ayres with the low convention rate.