• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Not sure what my Giant-Size X-Men #1 CGC 6.5 signed by Stan Lee and Len Wein is worth (might be wrong section to post this)

4 posts in this topic

Hey guys. I'm pretty new to comicbooks, and have a CGC 6.5 Giant-Sized X-Men #1 signed by Stan Lee and Len Wein.  

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but around what would this be worth?

Edited by Ninguo

4 hours ago, Ninguo said:

Hey guys. I'm pretty new to comicbooks, and have a CGC 6.5 Giant-Sized X-Men #1 signed by Stan Lee and Len Wein.  

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but around what would this be worth?

Your best bet is to look for ebay sales results. You may not find exactly a 6.5 SS signed by those two, but you should get info that should let you estimate.

On 7/11/2017 at 3:11 AM, Ninguo said:

Well, according to the GPA website, a CGC 6.5 signed by Len Wein & Stan Lee both recently sold for $900. Another 6.5 copy signed only by Stan Lee recently sold for $1,030.

1 hour ago, jharvey said:

Well, according to the GPA website, a CGC 6.5 signed by Len Wein & Stan Lee both recently sold for $900. Another 6.5 copy signed only by Stan Lee recently sold for $1,030.

Sweet, you never know if a signature helps the value but Stan's seems too. I just picked up a 6.5 and that is a large price leap.