• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mixed Marvel books SA/BA
1 1

84 posts in this topic

Hi everyone! :)
Little by little, in the next few days I will list what’s left of my Marvel SA/BA duplicates. Some will be relists at reduced prices, some will be new books.

My Kudos thread is here.

I try to grade books accurately but I’m not a professional, so if you have doubts feel free to ask me more details via PM.

Rules: The first :takeit: (icon or text) in thread wins. You can purchase by PM but at your own risk – I will go by time stamp.

Shipping: I ship from Italy. Rates indicatively as follows (Zone 1 is Europe, Zone 2 is Americas, Asia and Africa, and Zone 3 Oceania).
Airmail does not have a tracking number, so for more expensive purchases I recommend Registered (which is darn expensive, I know).

Zone1	Zone2	Zone3

Airmail / 1-2 bks:		8.00	11.00	16.50 USD

Airmail / up to 8-10 bks:	9.00	15.00	19.50 USD

Airmail / up to 15-20 bks:	15.00	25.50	30.00 USD

Registered / 1-2 bks:		13.50	17.50	22.50 USD

Registered / up to 8-12 bks:	18.00	25.00	33.50 USD

Registered / up to 16-20 bks:	26.50	37.50	47.50 USD

Return policy: I do not offer returns as it would be impractical cost-wise from here, but in the unfortunate case I missed something drastic (like a cut out page or ad) I will make sure to make you whole.

Thanks for looking! :)

Edited by vaillant
closed

Warlock #10  :news:  SOLD 1Cool @30% off

Spoiler

Origin of Thanos and Gamora.
VF+ OWW pages. Very fresh copy which would grade higher if not for a small ncb dent along the spine.
$30

1ZB94k3h.jpg

Edited by vaillant
sold

Fantastic Four #44  :news: SOLD  wchung

Spoiler

FN+ OWW pages. Introducing Gorgon. Pretty copy that would grade much better if not for a non-color breaking large soft crease in the bottom right corner of the front cover (barely noticeable, see scan).
$38

Cgf6i4vh.jpg

Edited by vaillant
sold

Fantastic Four Annual #6  :news:  SOLD 1Cool @30% off

Spoiler

FN- OW pages. Front cover discoloration.
Bring home a nice copy for a nice price of the classic story with the birth of Frankin Richards and the first appearance of Annihilus!
$25

XvnaNCHh.jpg

Edited by vaillant
sold

4 hours ago, vaillant said:

Fantastic Four #44
FN+ OWW pages. Introducing Gorgon. Pretty copy that would grade much better if not for a non-color breaking large soft crease in the bottom right corner of the front cover (barely noticeable, see scan).
$38

Cgf6i4vh.jpg

:takeit:

9 hours ago, wchung said:
14 hours ago, vaillant said:

Fantastic Four #44
$38

9 hours ago, wchung said:
14 hours ago, vaillant said:

Fantastic Four #80
FNVF W pages. Pretty gorgeous fresh and white paged copy, little flaws bringing down the technical grade. Tomazooma!
$28

^^
Thanks much. And the Warlock #9 is yours as well, if you want it.

Edited by vaillant