• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Deadly Hands of Kung-Fu appreciation
3 3

65 posts in this topic

Could not find any thread about this title so decided to start one.

I will post my collection of issues #1-33. Just little history: several years ago, Todd Lange (zillaf4) listed some warehouse high grade file copies of Marvel magazines. Among them was an almost full run of Deadly Hands of Kung-Fu. Always thought these were really tough to find in high grade so I did bid aggressively and was lucky to win about 80% of them. Paid multiples of Guide value then but have no regret today.

Edited by pickycollector

21 hours ago, batmiesta said:

Was that before or after the Livonia collection they sold off? I must have missed those. :cry:

These first five look fantastic Patrick. :applause:

I don't remember, I think they were part of that collection but not sure

Will now list #11-15

The #11 is not part of that warehouse collection. I remember that the file copy of #11 was one of the four that I did not win in the eBay auction. It went for stupid high price if I remember well. That explain why the #11 is not ultra high grade. Still the best copy I was able to find.

However, I was the lucky winner of #14 but tit did cost me a lot even at that time. Probably the best cover of the entire run though.

Edited by pickycollector

10 minutes ago, pickycollector said:

The #11 is not part of that warehouse collection. I remember that the file copy of #11 was one of the four that I did not win in the eBay auction. It went for stupid high price if I remember well. That explain why the #11 is not ultra high grade. Still the best copy I was able to find.

That's a great looking copy, as are all of these books. Without your preface, and just from the scan, it fits right in.

I'm very much anticipating your copy of #22. I love that magazine.