• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any book collectors? ISO help with Dark Tower

2 posts in this topic

Hi everyone...

I have a hardcover first edition of the first Dark Tower book and it seems like now's the time to sell it. I really know nothing about grading or selling books, anyone have any suggestions how best to go about this? I'm guessing putting it up on eBay "as-is" is probably the way to go, but I'm uncertain about pricing, and perhaps there is a better venue than eBay. I can post pics if anyone is willing to offer opinions or suggestions.

Thanks!

It would be great if you could post pictures, it would help in grading.  A Dark Tower: I   The Gunslinger in Near Fine or Fine condition can bring big bucks.

If you put it up on ebay take the maximum (12) amount of pictures, with the dust jacket on and off. copyright page is a plus to with publishing info to help identification.

DT: I 1st edition is a very collectible book, 10,000 print run in 1982, by a small independent publisher Donald M. Grant. does the front inside dust jacket have two prices? one for 60.00 and the other for 20.00? If both are there take a picture of that also it helps to prove its a 1st edition dust jacket the 2nd edition only had  the 20.00 price.