• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

X-Men 12

4 posts in this topic

I want to say for a start 8.0 or 7.5,

There seems to be a few spine ticks (it's hard to see); rounded corners on bottom; bottom left corner of front might have issues; top of back cover--I'm not sure what that is---maybe when it was cut off the press that the blade was dull.... all that maybe 7.5

Really a nice book; better than mine :) 

all these question's may affect it further:

on the back cover scan it looks as though there is over hang? from the front? or a loose page? idk 

Also the spine looks thick in the scan/pic.....does it have a reader's spine roll?

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

Thanks guys. It's an odd eBay listing. Guy with low volume good feedback (says 100% but I see a negative review) without history of comic books (multiple shoe sales though). He's advertising it as 9.0, but with a buy it now at 7.0(ish) prices. I've got a couple questions into him (most notably the back scan, loose page?), but don't think I'm going to gamble on this one... 

If someone here pops on it let me know how it turns out. I'm curious...

C_

Edited by Callaway29