• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Batman Adventures #12 - Harley Quinn First Appearance

7 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Terrapin said:

7.5 cb stress lines and ticks around top staple. Bottom left corner wear, crease bottom right corner and slight spine roll.

I was actually thinking higher like an 8.0. The length of the stress lines are really you short and the rest of the book looks pretty good. Removing the spine issues and it would be a 9.0 for bumped corners.

17 minutes ago, seanfingh said:

No way that book grades out that low.  it's an 8.5 at least as it sits and it will maybe press to a 9.0

I'm in the same boat. Post press ( a proper pressing) this would be at least 8.5.

1 hour ago, Terrapin said:

It presents like an 8.0 but I think the accumulation of all the small defects will bring it under 8 especially for a newer book.

I see where you are coming from but a press fixes the roll. miracle would be 9.0. 8.5 is a win but I think it will sit as a 8.0 for a modern.