• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Summer Mix - All kinds of cheap and free books!
1 1

10 posts in this topic

Hi everyone! :)
I will be running this as a parallel thread to my main sales thread in GA/SA/BA here: https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/topic/418491-mixed-marvel-books-saba/

This thread will contain a mixture of stuff from any era, in most cases at very low prices, and free stuff that can be either claimed or added to a purchase (this will be specified on a case by case basis).

My Kudos thread is here.

I try to grade books accurately but I’m not a professional, so if you have doubts feel free to ask me more details via PM.

Rules: The first :takeit: (icon or text) in thread wins. You can purchase by PM but at your own risk – I will go by time stamp.

Shipping: The shipping rates are fully specified in the main sales thread, so – since I am in Italy and postage is quite expensive, one can easily calculate how many free or cheap items can be worth to grab.

Return policy: I do not offer returns as it would be impractical cost-wise from here, but in the unfortunate case I missed something drastic (like a cut out page or ad) I will make sure to make you whole.

Thanks for looking! :)

Edited by vaillant