• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This thread is : CLASSIFIED !!

148 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, tv horror said:

Any Howard Rogosky? I used to deal with him back in the late 70's.

I'm sure I'll come across one of his sooner or later.  I'll be on the lookout

Life's dream   lol

After he landed that Tec #140, his course was set

TBG%20100%20life%20long%20desire_zpsaxpk

Edited by Senormac
sarcasm

41 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

Were you at the conventions in Eugene in the middle 80s, Mike?

I went to a couple in the late 80's.   Maybe '87 or '88.  They disappeared for a long time after that.  I think Royce is doing a great job getting them back.  The last couple have been really good.

4 minutes ago, Senormac said:
49 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

Were you at the conventions in Eugene in the middle 80s, Mike?

I went to a couple in the late 80's.   Maybe '87 or '88.  They disappeared for a long time after that.  I think Royce is doing a great job getting them back.  The last couple have been really good

I would like to come to the next one, but I'm guessing it is during elk season again.  I was at the first one at the fairgrounds that Darryl Grimes set up - still have my exhibitor button.  I also remember one at the Red Lion at Gateway (now the Shiloh?) sometime around there too. 

9 hours ago, Senormac said:

TBG%20100%20subby%201%20no%20cf_zpsdvnzu

This is really neat. Ad is from director Alexander Payne (Election, About Schmidt, Nebraska), who is from Omaha, Nebraska. This is him (verified via the Google).

I wonder if he ever got that Subby #1 - he can certainly afford it now. 

4 hours ago, letsgrumble said:

This is really neat. Ad is from director Alexander Payne (Election, About Schmidt, Nebraska), who is from Omaha, Nebraska. This is him (verified via the Google).

I wonder if he ever got that Subby #1 - he can certainly afford it now. 

These ads are cool and all, but I love the idea that the people who made them are still around or are known by other people here.  Thanks for sharing that letsgrumble !!