• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ahhh, the glamourous life of the comic dealer

22 posts in this topic

34 minutes ago, Dale Roberts said:

That's good to know. I'll be passin through at breakfast, but maybe on the return trip. Watson and I ate at a really good Mexican restaurant there once.

Tell Watson I miss him...., :luhv:

2 hours ago, Dale Roberts said:

I will try to post some pics along the way, sort of a comic con photo journal

can't wait, hope you have a great show 

13 hours ago, Dale Roberts said:

Well, much like many other people from all around the country, I am on the road again (to San Diego Comic Con). Its quite the drive, but for people who have never driven cross country before, its a beautiful trip. Passed over the Mississippi River today (twice actually) and drove past the Current River in Missouri a few hours later. Tomorrow I will be hoping to make Amarillo by Morning and then see a whole lot of the plains before getting into the mountains and the desert, with some fast food, gas stations, and hotels in the mix.  That being said, I am looking forward to the show very much. For the first time in almost 11 years, my wife will be joining me at the show.  Fortunately for her, she is flying out, while I am making the long drive.

This is the first year that I have done the show since my website has been live, so not only will I be selling comics, but I'm really hoping to do some good marketing while I am out there as well. I would encourage any of you guys to stop by the show and say hello. If you do, the chances are pretty good of a Greggy sighting, and maybe even meeting up with many other boardies who always stop by.  I might even be able to send you home with some comics (I've been buying non stop for a month).

Anyway, I wanted to share a little of my trip. I will be at booth 915 for the show. See you in SD.

Make sure to sell more junk so that you can buy more junk so that you can sell more junk so that you can buy more junk. 

14 hours ago, Dale Roberts said:

Passed over the Mississippi River today (twice actually)...

Is this like having to catch four connecting flights with two of those bing in Atlanta?  lol

Have fun!  Sorry I won't be able to be there but we'll cross paths again eventually....