• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ebay 1c NR - Barlowe Painting, Watchmen Parody, Judah (Rude Nexus), Rucka Lieber Whiteout
1 1

6 posts in this topic

Hi Folks,

These end when SDCC is on but I still went ahead and listed items starting at 1 cent with no reserve!  Stop the madness, but look and bid!  The items are:

1. A MASSIVE page by Tom Richmond from the Mad Magazine parody of Watchmen (might be your best chance to buy something tenuously link to Watchmen cheap!)

2. A Whiteout page by Greg Rucka and Steve Lieber!  There was a Kate Beckinsale movie on this many years ago, I'm sure it has upside! :)

3. Wayne Barlowe painted prelim for a novel (Bridgehead by David Drake)

4. Judah page (From Steve Rude's Nexus) by Vokes

Ebay Link

Thanks for looking

Malvin

16 hours ago, malvin said:

Hi Folks,

These end when SDCC is on but I still went ahead and listed items starting at 1 cent with no reserve!  Stop the madness, but look and bid!  The items are:

1. A MASSIVE page by Tom Richmond from the Mad Magazine parody of Watchmen (might be your best chance to buy something tenuously link to Watchmen cheap!)

2. A Whiteout page by Greg Rucka and Steve Lieber!  There was a Kate Beckinsale movie on this many years ago, I'm sure it has upside! :)

3. Wayne Barlowe painted prelim for a novel (Bridgehead by David Drake)

4. Judah page (From Steve Rude's Nexus) by Vokes

Ebay Link

Thanks for looking

Malvin

See you have a Greg Land sketch in there too. People seem to be very hot and cold on land. Undervalued, probably, due to the controversies, which no one will care about in 10-20 years.

24 minutes ago, PhilipB2k17 said:

See you have a Greg Land sketch in there too. People seem to be very hot and cold on land. Undervalued, probably, due to the controversies, which no one will care about in 10-20 years.

if you believe that, you should buy it :)

It is available direct from me on CAF for only $249..

Malvin

Hi Folks

I have a great batch of art ending on ebay tomorrow.  As usual they all started at 1 cent with no reserve so the next bid could win it for you!  The items and current prices are:

1. Whiteout page by Steve Lieber (Rucka story) - $37

2. Judah the Hammer (Steve Rude's Nexus) Hammer of God: Pentathlon page by Vokes - $8.50

3. Wayne Barlowe novel cover painting prelim - Bridgehead by David Drake -$12.50

4. Mad Magazine parody of Alan Moore and Dave Gibbons Watchmen - Blotchmen!  -$53.88

ebay link

Thanks for looking

Malvin