• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS ASM 6/10/11 Avengers 2/3 FF11/19/22 Hulk 2/3/4/6 and many more!
1 1

40 posts in this topic

Hello,

This is my second sale on the boards, have read the rules but LMK if something is wrong here.

Any rate, I have a bunch of pretty key books here from ASM, The Avengers, FF, THe Hulk, Strange Tales, TOS and more to come.

If you need any references just LMK. I have been doing the buy/sell/trade online since around 1998 on another website with the same user name (check out MOTL in your search engine) and have a few hundred references there though the site kind of died out w/ FB groups now. Aside from that I kind of own/operate a business too.

Paypal or Money order, for larger deals money order preferred.

Shipping for one book will be $5, for multiple we'll figure that out when we get there.

Note, I'm by no means a comic grader, I did however have two sets of eyes look at these subjectively and they arrived at around the same opinion on conditions. Both are very familiar with comics and buy/sell/trade them. If you have any questions contact me and I'll do my best to help.

As for returns, I'd like to not have returns, but since I'm new here I'll offer 7 day returns.

Will make updates on this first post, here is a list of the books and their prices with some condition notes:

ASM 6 - Wear on spine and a very small pinhole on the first page; est 4-5.0 - $425

ASM 10 - Nice conditions 6.5 - 7.0 - $450

ASM 11 - Light rust on staples, creasing at top cover & moisture approx 4.0 - $225

Avengers 2 - Est. grade 7-8.0, very nice shape, would look good slabbed - $1000

Avengers 3 - Est. grade 7-8.0, small trouble spots on front though very nice shape, would look good slabbed - $1000

FF 11 - Moisture and wear to the cover, est 1.5-2.0 - $140

FF 19 - Crease on back, discolored staple & moisture - 5.0-5.5 or a bit better - $140

FF 22 - Light discoloration on back, nice copy, est. 7.5-8.0 - $300

Hulk 2 - Small amount of ink on pg 1 otherwise 6.5; note this may be considered restored - $1400

Hulk 3 - Pretty rough shape, est. 2.0 - $230

Hulk 4 - Rusty staple discoloration on back, est. 6.5 - $700

Hulk 6 - Split at top, est. 3.0 - $270

Strange Tales 115 - Small tear on back top and light moisture on cover plus small edge tears, est. 7.0 - $425

ToS 40 -Rusted staple and tear on the cover, est. 2.0-2.5 - $225

ToS 48 - Lower left cover has damage 2.0-2.5 - $75

ToS 51 - Moisture hit this some but still very nice, est. 7.0 - $160

TtA 51 - Detatched inside top staple on centerfold, est. 3.5-4.0 - $35

More to come!

Edited by ogre
Price edit on Hulk 2