• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

is this real? Stan Lee, Gearge Lucas, Harrison Ford signed

50 posts in this topic

Probably not.  I dont think Ford or Lucas have done any signing events since that book came out.

40 minutes ago, Aliens said:

The guy 

The guy said he got it when Lucas was leaving a restaurnaunt and ford stopped for a quick signing outside too than he got lee at megacon I don't know if it is true, but it sounds reasonable 

So the guy just walks around with a star wars comic and happens upon Lucas and Ford who are known to be reclusive-yeah no.

7 minutes ago, kav said:

even if it were legit it has no more value than a book someone just forged the names on.  Unwitnessed sigs are just 'name written on cover'.

hahah i mean, those are some HORRENDOUSLY forged signatures.  That Lucas one is just hilarious.  

Just now, jaybuck43 said:

hahah i mean, those are some HORRENDOUSLY forged signatures.  That Lucas one is just hilarious.  

they were pretty bad.  

58 minutes ago, Aliens said:

The guy 

The guy said he got it when Lucas was leaving a restaurnaunt and ford stopped for a quick signing outside too than he got lee at megacon I don't know if it is true, but it sounds reasonable 

lol

Yeah, he just happened to have a blank SW comic with him when he "ran" into a celebrity that charged, what, $700 for a sig during the last Celebrity Authentics signing, but who was more than happy to scribble on his book for free outside some random restaurant. 

Seems totally legit!

4 minutes ago, kav said:

lol from the item's description "Please note the autographs on the cover are reprints"

5 minutes ago, jaybuck43 said:

lol from the item's description "Please note the autographs on the cover are reprints"

:tonofbricks:

Golly everywhere he goes he keeps running into cooperative celebs just when he happens to have a -script of theirs!!!  WOW

Just now, Aliens said:

lol the only reason i believed him is because he had a lot of psa/dna authenticated sigs, so i was stupid and said, ok i'll take them

oh god we had a thread on the PSA/DNA issue.....if you see them COAs RUN

Just now, Aliens said:

the psa/dna stickers were probably fake too on his other stuff, i mean i could of been worse he charged me only like 60 dollars all together

if it sounds too good to be true it is.  COAs are bad news.  Even when the stickers are real.

Other items for sale:
Spider man comic signed by steve ditko when he stumbled out of a starbucks.

-script of Bourne movie signed by matt damon when seller ran into him at a copy shop.

Photo of tom cruise seller luckily had with him when he bumped into tom at a street fair.

20 minutes ago, kav said:

Other items for sale:
Spider man comic signed by steve ditko when he stumbled out of a starbucks.

--script of Bourne movie signed by matt damon when seller ran into him at a copy shop.

Photo of tom cruise seller luckily had with him when he bumped into tom at a street fair.

lol