• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

He's back! (and it's not a good thing)

7 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, malvin said:

Fosworld!

https://www.ebay.com/sch/fosworld/m.html?item=263088787702&hash=item3d415050f6%3Ag%3AybQAAOSwEAtZaTcN&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

He must have bought a truckload of that art in that mythical Greenich Village art/book fair

Malvin

Damn, I thought you were referring to the Reanimated Corpse of Richard Rae.

32 minutes ago, Brian Peck said:

Damn, I thought you were referring to the Reanimated Corpse of Richard Rae.

Just as bad, actually he is worse, Rae only has a limited supply as far as we know, this guy has a magic portfolio with an infinite amount of art.  Kinda like Gallery on the Baum.

Malvin

1 hour ago, malvin said:

Just as bad, actually he is worse, Rae only has a limited supply as far as we know, this guy has a magic portfolio with an infinite amount of art.  Kinda like Gallery on the Baum.

Malvin

This clown really does have a never-ending supply of bunk garbage.  

A Chester Gould original, though? I enjoyed D. TRACY back in the day, but a Gould pin-up isn't likely to generate a strong number of bids. (So far: 0, but it's a new listing.) Seems like an odd choice for an eBay auction. The "Buckler" isn't particularly well-drawn or interesting (the Gould is better) and "Walter Lantz" isn't drawing much interest, either. It's almost as if the seller wanted to present originals that wouldn't go for over $100. Or $50, for that matter. 

I don't get it.

Edited by Hal Turner
updated