• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Scott Williams--OA for sale at SDCC starting Thursday morning!

10 posts in this topic

Who's going to San Diego???!!!!  I'm hitting my table at SDCC Thursday morning first thing in Artist's Ally CC-24 with some fresh art for sale.  Come early and come often.  Will add something new each day of the show.  If there's something in particular you'd like me to look for prior, drop me a PM here.  

See you there!

Scott Williams

:bump:

I am making one of my favorite HUSH sequences available exclusively at SDCC.  Pencilled by Jim Lee and inked by me, I've only kept a handful of Hush pages and this one from the first chapter, Batman 608, really sets the stage for the fireworks to begin.  I'll be at my table in Artist Aly CC-24 first thing Thursday morning, so hit me up then!

hush608pgs2and3.JPG

Edited by stinkininkin

33 minutes ago, Thawk said:

Super excited to see you and what you've brought.

Hoping you might also have time for a small commission perhaps...

I think I'll be bringing some pre done commissions.  I hate drawing at conventions!  It's like performance art when it's outside my studio and everyone is watching!  O.o

Scott

Just now, stinkininkin said:

I think I'll be bringing some pre done commissions.  I hate drawing at conventions!  It's like performance art when it's outside my studio and everyone is watching!  O.o

Scott

Ha - I can appreciate that.  It's rare to get to see the talent on display and observe the process so I love watching, but I can see how having people looking over your shoulder and getting constantly interrupted isn't exactly an attractive environment.

1 minute ago, Thawk said:

Ha - I can appreciate that.  It's rare to get to see the talent on display and observe the process so I love watching, but I can see how having people looking over your shoulder and getting constantly interrupted isn't exactly an attractive environment.

Actually, most artists can handle it just fine, I'm just a delicate snowflake when it comes to this one thing! lol

Scott

:bump:

SCOTT WILLIAMS SDCC 2017 ARTISTS ALLEY CC24 ANNOUNCEMENT!

Starting THURSDAY MORNING, I will have a VERY limited supply of hand drawn remarks on my variant DK3 #1 at my artists alley location, CC24.  They can be signed as well of course!  Attached image shows samples.  $150 each.  COME EARLY for best selection!!!

I will also have high grade unremarked versions of the DK3 cover available to sign as well.  $10 each.

I am also having a signing witness CGC session at Kwan Chang's booth 4419 on Saturday from noon to 1pm.  Drop off anything you want witnessed at Kwan's booth before hand.  $10 per signature.

See you there!

IMG_1994.JPG