• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

JULY SALES THREAD....CLOSED
2 2

160 posts in this topic

20 minutes ago, DavidTheDavid said:

Sell some of that good stuff :baiting:

:cry: 

34 minutes ago, jimjum12 said:

I almost didn't run a thread this month..... after the Berk auction I assumed there wouldn't be any money left in this Galaxy..... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

There is not.  Intergalactic currency in use.

4 hours ago, jimjum12 said:

I almost didn't run a thread this month..... after the Berk auction I assumed there wouldn't be any money left in this Galaxy..... GOD BLESS...

I wait for this thread every month! Don't say things like that!

6 hours ago, jimjum12 said:

I'm going to be watching CLink for Berk regret buys and my-wife-got-pissed comics.

21 minutes ago, DavidTheDavid said:

I'm going to be watching CLink for Berk regret buys and my-wife-got-pissed comics.

My-wife-got-pissed comics are the greatest! (thumbsu

17 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

My-wife-got-pissed comics are the greatest! (thumbsu

Unfortunately, I had a friend who had "wife got pissed" comics and he ended up getting pissed when someone else got her..... so there does need to be a happy medium...... GOD BLESS...

..... I couldn't have a gal who didn't like comics..... and sci-fi ................

23 minutes ago, jimjum12 said:

Unfortunately, I had a friend who had "wife got pissed" comics and he ended up getting pissed when someone else got her..... so there does need to be a happy medium...... GOD BLESS...

..... I couldn't have a gal who didn't like comics..... and sci-fi ................

My wife knows enough to realize that there is value out in those boxes. I completed my Iron Man collection shortly after college, and we read the first 50 issues together.  She's also pretty good at grading in the upper grades.

13 hours ago, jimjum12 said:

I'm kind of lucky like that too...... the first time I visited Judy's place..... before we started hanging out, I noticed Barry Smith's Gorblimy Press print of "Pandora's Box" on her wall :x ...... and then she showed me her UG's and Swamp Things ....... Savage Swords, etc...... I had to pinch myself. Sometimes she commandeers a book for her pile..... GOD BLESS...

:applause:

:news:

The following have SOLD via P.M......... GOD BLESS...

Daniel Boone 1 8.5  

Tales to Astonish 33 7.0

Strange Tales 116 9.0

Red Seal 19 7.0

Marvel Tales 113 7.5

Superboy 79 8.5

Terry Tunes 52 6.5

Young Allies 20 5.0

House of Mystery 182 9.2

2 hours ago, 1950's war comics said:

Jimbo i have noticed you don't turn your nose up to any series !!

Jerry Lewis comics are cool ! and he is still alive and kicking at around 90 something yrs old !!!

:tink:

I think Neal Adams cut his teeth on Jerry Lewis back in the day.... although I've seen what might be his inking in some other books too. I've always had a soft spot for the off beat late 50's and 60's D.C. titles. GOD BLESS...