• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] BeachBum Comics 2017 SDCC Sales Thread - Shipping update 8/4
9 9

160 posts in this topic

Astonishing X-Men 1 Lucio Parrillo orders are pulled. Blue Labels will be dropped off with CGC in the morning, SS books remarked being signed and remarked by Lucio will be taken by Daniel & Alan Scott to the UK and then to Lucio in a couple of weeks.

If you are interested in a 9.8 SS signed & remarked copy let me know - I think I have two of the Virgins and Five of the B/Ws left. There will be only ten of each cover remarked.

IMG_9406.JPG

5 hours ago, BeachBum said:

Astonishing X-Men 1 Lucio Parrillo orders are pulled. Blue Labels will be dropped off with CGC in the morning, SS books remarked being signed and remarked by Lucio will be taken by Daniel & Alan Scott to the UK and then to Lucio in a couple of weeks.

If you are interested in a 9.8 SS signed & remarked copy let me know - I think I have two of the Virgins and Five of the B/Ws left. There will be only ten of each cover remarked.

IMG_9406.JPG

Are the virgin and b/w being sold raw or only as SS and with remark?

7 hours ago, BeachBum said:

There were only three covers on this book.

I will take one of the 

CGC SS 9.8 Fast Tracked copies of Edge of Venomverse 1 SDCC Virgin Variant! Greg Horn Cover D if you have one left. I will also take one ungraded if you have it and looking for NM+ so graded would be great. I have a CGC account.

I will pay for it this evening. Thanks. Tony.

Edited by tenglish
added description

On 7/21/2017 at 10:58 PM, DavidTheDavid said:

Shiva Force!

The Walking Dead: All-Out War Six Double Sided Comic SDCC Exclusive Set featuring "Shiva Force" Art by Jason Edmiston

(15 sets available) 8 LEFT!

$80 raw sealed set

:takeit: x 1

Did you see this? Just checking as you still show 8 available. :)

5 hours ago, tenglish said:

I will take one of the 

CGC SS 9.8 Fast Tracked copies of Edge of Venomverse 1 SDCC Virgin Variant! Greg Horn Cover D if you have one left. I will also take one ungraded if you have it and looking for NM+ so graded would be great. I have a CGC account.

I will pay for it this evening. Thanks. Tony.

Cutting and pasting from a thread that was closed months ago - that's a new one lol

36 minutes ago, Capn12 said:

It was mentioned earlier, but figured I'd ask as well....

Any Brooks Astonishing X-Men Psylocke covers?

Very cool

Edited by revat

So...

Kind of a light thread this year, I know. This was a very busy show for me and at the same time product was very thin this year. Show was very front loaded on my end as many of you know - If I have any extra Edge of Venomverse, WMD, and others after books come back from grading I'll post them for sale in another thread. I still have so much work to do that I won't be heading back home until tomorrow evening. Invoices will be going out shortly. Thanks to all that purchased!

Invoices have been sent. If you see anything wrong with your invoice please let me know immediately. Please pay promptly and be sure your shipping address is included via PM if it isn't attached to your PayPal Payment.

Thank you for the purchases!

Edited by BeachBum

Here's a little shipping update -

All combined shipping orders from this thread with other SDCC pre-sales that were pending (Edge of Venomverse Greg Horn raw & blue, WMD Artgerm raw & blue, Astonishing Jim Lee & Parrillo raw,  JSC Avengers & Peter Parkers raw, blue, SS) have pretty much all shipped out except for a few larger combined orders. I've now moved on to only orders remaining from this thread. Thanks for your patience. As I mentioned in this thread a couple of weeks ago SDCC was pretty front loaded for me and I had over a hundred orders that weren't even in this thread.