• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Nochips Weekend SALE! NOW 20% OFF!
1 1

48 posts in this topic

On Sunday, July 16, 2017 at 0:38 PM, nochips said:

Katy Keene #17 NM 9.4 Archie Romance $1

12642.thumb.jpg.ff28f3110e2dc7820968cb2b6f7c1d6f.jpg

take

On Sunday, July 16, 2017 at 10:54 AM, nochips said:

Attack 34 NM 9.6 $ 9.00

take

I'm still trying to process the fact that you listed Cherry's Jubilee after Chip 'n' Dale. But in any case...

Whitman 3 Pack NM $ 14.00 Popeye, Super Goof, Little LuLu
Whitman 3 Pack NM $ 12.00 Chip 72, Mickey 212, Daisy and Donald 50
Shazam 1 and 2 NM 9.6 both for $4.00
X-Men # 110 Fine or better. Some bug? chews on the edges of the cover? Looks much nicer. $ 17.00

:takeit:@20% Off if Still Available.

2 hours ago, adampasz said:

I'm still trying to process the fact that you listed Cherry's Jubilee after Chip 'n' Dale. But in any case...

You obviously haven't seen Dale in his garter belt and stockings then!  :insane:

10 hours ago, adampasz said:

11 hours ago, lizards2 said:

You obviously haven't seen Dale in his garter belt and stockings then!  :insane:

Admittedly, I've never been to a Chip and Dales...

I have. When I was in college I worked at a local hotel as a room service/catering. Chip and Dales came into town one weekend. I was "volunteered" to work because of all the women that were expected as both shows sold out. (This was 20 years ago) At 3PM I had a large order of all types of chicken of the menu to be delivered to the board room. (15 orders all some sort of chicken.) It was the whole crew. Several were Australian for some reason. 

To this day I have never seen women act like that in my lifetime. The debauchery, drunkness, lewd comments were unbelievable. I must have been pinched at least a dozen times and I didn't have my alcohol permit so I was sparred the majority of the action. :frown: Several the guys didn't even perform because they were sick from their last show of all these women hanging over them at their last show.

The women all booked rooms in the hotel so they were up all night drunk and calling for the men to come back out again. You would think this was great, but only 1 out of the 10 women were even semi hot with many pushing 40 so to me at the time it just wasn't interesting.  I had to come back in an work the breakfast shift and deliver to rooms full of hung over women. While it was hilarious to watch and I made some decent money(my pockets were full of tips) the antics after the show were just unreal. 500+ drunken women in a hotel all night long.(At least 1/2 stayed the night.) The poor night auditors. 

That night I learned to not underestimate what carnage a bunch of horny drunk women can do when they are all together. lol

23 hours ago, fastballspecial said:

I have. When I was in college I worked at a local hotel as a room service/catering. Chip and Dales came into town one weekend. I was "volunteered" to work because of all the women that were expected as both shows sold out. (This was 20 years ago) At 3PM I had a large order of all types of chicken of the menu to be delivered to the board room. (15 orders all some sort of chicken.) It was the whole crew. Several were Australian for some reason. 

To this day I have never seen women act like that in my lifetime. The debauchery, drunkness, lewd comments were unbelievable. I must have been pinched at least a dozen times and I didn't have my alcohol permit so I was sparred the majority of the action. :frown: Several the guys didn't even perform because they were sick from their last show of all these women hanging over them at their last show.

The women all booked rooms in the hotel so they were up all night drunk and calling for the men to come back out again. You would think this was great, but only 1 out of the 10 women were even semi hot with many pushing 40 so to me at the time it just wasn't interesting.  I had to come back in an work the breakfast shift and deliver to rooms full of hung over women. While it was hilarious to watch and I made some decent money(my pockets were full of tips) the antics after the show were just unreal. 500+ drunken women in a hotel all night long.(At least 1/2 stayed the night.) The poor night auditors. 

That night I learned to not underestimate what carnage a bunch of horny drunk women can do when they are all together. lol

I always miss the good stuff...,