• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman Adventures 12 looks 9.6 except for one small stain. What to do? Dry clean? Advice appreciated!

11 posts in this topic

Hey guys, check this out. This book is super sharp and probably a 9.6 except for this stain which seems to be the main thing that knocked it down to an 8.5. What does it look like to  to you? Is it on the surface and maybe able to be dry cleaned off? Deeper and not worth the trouble/risk? Thanks in advance for any input.

IMG_0064.JPG

Yeah, maybe not. I was considering cracking it out and VERY lightly attempting to wipe it with a magic eraser to see what happens. Probably not worth the risk. Welp, guess I have one of the nicest 8.5s ever at least. 

4 hours ago, TheAvenger80 said:

Yeah, maybe not. I was considering cracking it out and VERY lightly attempting to wipe it with a magic eraser to see what happens. Probably not worth the risk. Welp, guess I have one of the nicest 8.5s ever at least. 

if you do that...you may have one of the nicest 7.5 ever.

Never try to dry erase any area that has color to it, you will very often lift the color off way before you get any ground in dirt/stain to come out.