• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can't post
1 1

20 posts in this topic

29 minutes ago, Architecht said:

That Fixed it!! Thanks Arch..

One for the road. lol 

1smupg.jpg

• Administrator

Sorry for the inconvenience, all. We've filed a ticket with the boards host. I don't believe a server move should mean that users have to clear cookies, etc. to get back to business as usual. We will be addressing this with the boards host.

• Administrator
10 minutes ago, comix4fun said:

That Fixed it!! Thanks Arch..

One for the road. lol 

1smupg.jpg

I do have to admit, though, there was a certain interesting kind of style to image-only posts. Maybe we should have a pictures-only discussion board, heh heh.

Just now, Architecht said:

I do have to admit, though, there was a certain interesting kind of style to people have to reply to things as images. Maybe we should have a pictures-only discussion board, heh heh.

lol 

Hieroglyphics could always make a comeback. 

2 hours ago, kav said:

always clear cache/cookies first.

I always try to toss my cookies before drinking more..., (thumbsu

5 hours ago, Architecht said:

I do have to admit, though, there was a certain interesting kind of style to image-only posts. Maybe we should have a pictures-only discussion board, heh heh.

Boards have been running slowly since the changeover this morning, with a couple of timeouts.  General problem? 

• Administrator
21 hours ago, Sqeggs said:

Boards have been running slowly since the changeover this morning, with a couple of timeouts.  General problem? 

It's probably due to the caches having to refill on the new servers at the database, application, and CDN levels, but we'll keep an eye on it.

On 7/18/2017 at 3:17 PM, Architecht said:
On 7/17/2017 at 5:20 PM, Sqeggs said:

It's probably due to the caches having to refill on the new servers at the database, application, and CDN levels, but we'll keep an eye on it.

Pages are still loading more slowly for me than they before the switch to the new servers.

On 7/18/2017 at 3:17 PM, Architecht said:

On 7/17/2017 at 5:20 PM, Sqeggs said:

Still running slowly today, with one timeout.  Uploading images has been particularly slow.