• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NOT SO POPULAR INDIE COPPER AGE ISSUES

2 posts in this topic

Hi there, How does the chat board feel about the copper age indie titles that flooded the market from 1984 to 1988 that currently fill the long boxes of your LCS, or  Conventions in the dollar bins.  Do these titles have or will they have any future value?  I know the stories are lame and the artwork is suspect.  But is there a future for these titles?

1 hour ago, Sonny boy said:

Hi there, How does the chat board feel about the copper age indie titles that flooded the market from 1984 to 1988 that currently fill the long boxes of your LCS, or  Conventions in the dollar bins.  Do these titles have or will they have any future value?  I know the stories are lame and the artwork is suspect.  But is there a future for these titles?

Silent Invasion is brilliant. As is Mr. X.  Seth's Pallkoville is great. Chester Brown's Yummy Fur. Eightball, and on and on.

These indie books kept me connected to comics when I gave up on Marvel in DC.