• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

5th Annual Green Eggs Grading Contest Sign Up Thread
5 5

221 posts in this topic

Andy, I just started a thread in PGM section.

I'd even suggest a thread in the GA/SA/BA/ to ferret out any players that haven't dropped into Comics General in a while, but things can get nasty in that sub-forum so I didn't risk it.  [Now, a feller of your stature might be able to pull it off w/o fallout. ; )]

Just now, grebal said:

Andy, I just started a thread in PGM section.

I'd even suggest a thread in the GA/SA/BA/ to ferret out any players that haven't dropped into Comics General in a while, but things can get nasty in that sub-forum so I didn't risk it.  [Now, a feller of your stature might be able to pull it off w/o fallout. ; )]

What are you saying I'm short? :mad: 

Heh, I've no idea of your actual height (despite the video reveal of the final round last year), but you be a giant on the boards (one that, e.g., might get away with posting a thread in Sale Forum that doesn't actually list a book for sale).

15 hours ago, thirdgreenham said:

Just noticed a couple of days ago that 144 signed up last year. 

Big difference from old boards to new boards. 2c 

Now if just those people were the 60 or so that placed ahead of me... :cloud9:

Spoiler

Just kidding. There's never been 60 or so ahead of me. :sumo:

21 minutes ago, grebal said:

Heh, I've no idea of your actual height (despite the video reveal of the final round last year), but you be a giant on the boards (one that, e.g., might get away with posting a thread in Sale Forum that doesn't actually list a book for sale).

lol

No one can get away with making a thread like that in the Gold/Silver/Bronze for sale section.

I just made threads in the Silver Age section, Bronze Age section, Copper Age section, and Modern Age section.  We'll see what riff raff show up now. :juggle:

4 minutes ago, thirdgreenham said:

Wanna join, boys? Sign up today. Contest starts tomorrow.

@*Bronze age fan* @01TheDude @1koko@Aasparky1000   @aggr1103@AL Comics@B2D327@battlerob@bronze_rules@canickus@Captain Canuck@Cascaders27@Chaseman210@ChrisInBaltimore@Comicdey@Comicsam@comicwiz@Couchy81@dave32563@Derbyfan70@ElrodAllWrong@Every Day A Story@fiberbiskit@FineCollector@FutureFlash@genrlzod@godquest@Gsims718@Hado@HeyMoe@HighRadArt@Iceman399@IncredibleHauck@jaybes@jaybuck43@jessebrook1@jimbo_707@JWKyle@Ken Aldred@keynesian@KPR Comics@krighton@makeminemego@maraxusofkeld@MetalPSI™@mikenyc@Mio@Montezuma@musicmeta@Nick's Comics @Paddy_McShillihan@Pitboss@Plantman@prez@quadman78@Red_Hood@revat@Richard The Man@Ron Rau@s14roller@s-man@snowman28@spideyfan76@Spyder!@THB@The Resurrection@TheLiamSturgess@thunsicker @tmcneil82 @toro @trmoore54@Tsp99 @Wilson3d @Wraith @zuulioso

:sumo:

@namisgr and everyone, the contest will be held in the Hey Buddy Can You spare A Grade section of the boards. 

https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/forum/42-hey-buddy-can-you-spare-a-grade/

I will be PMing everyone tomorrow with all of the details. (thumbsu 

Edited by thirdgreenham