• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

5th Annual Green Eggs Grading Contest Sign Up Thread
5 5

221 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, thirdgreenham said:

Wanna join, boys? Sign up today. Contest starts tomorrow.

@*Bronze age fan* @01TheDude @1koko@Aasparky1000   @aggr1103@AL Comics@B2D327@battlerob@bronze_rules@canickus@Captain Canuck@Cascaders27@Chaseman210@ChrisInBaltimore@Comicdey@Comicsam@comicwiz@Couchy81@dave32563@Derbyfan70@ElrodAllWrong@Every Day A Story@fiberbiskit@FineCollector@FutureFlash@genrlzod@godquest@Gsims718@Hado@HeyMoe@HighRadArt@Iceman399@IncredibleHauck@jaybes@jaybuck43@jessebrook1@jimbo_707@JWKyle@Ken Aldred@keynesian@KPR Comics@krighton@makeminemego@maraxusofkeld@MetalPSI™@mikenyc@Mio@Montezuma@musicmeta@Nick's Comics @Paddy_McShillihan@Pitboss@Plantman@prez@quadman78@Red_Hood@revat@Richard The Man@Ron Rau@s14roller@s-man@snowman28@spideyfan76@Spyder!@THB@The Resurrection@TheLiamSturgess@thunsicker @tmcneil82 @toro @trmoore54@Tsp99 @Wilson3d @Wraith @zuulioso

Yes, Count me in if it's not too late.

THX for the email Andy...Like HADO I am rarely here anymore but perhaps this will give me some impetus for a bit...at least to donate my annual prize anyway... :insane:

Put me down.

Edited by trmoore54

I will start sending out the contest Private Messages (PMs) shortly.  This will be the PM that we will use for the whole contest.  

The contest thread will be started in the Hey Buddy Can You Spare A Grade section of the boards a bit later tonight.