• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM ASM 194

10 posts in this topic

An easy 9.6/9.8.  I know CGC is grading very tight right now but there are no visible flaws or wear that I can see.  I can't even see any spine stressing let alone CBC's.  The pinstripe (light reflection) along the spine runs uninterrupted the entire length of the book.  The spine still has the bounce of a book sitting on the rack.  Outstanding book!  Perfectly preserved!

That's a beauty with what looks like a lovely, perfect shiny spine. Is it the scan, or is there a slight colour loss in the red behind the 'R' in the Marvel banner? Hope you get a great result if it goes in :headbang:

On 7/18/2017 at 0:14 PM, MustEatBrains said:

Looks pretty darn near perfect to me.  Tiny CBC bottom most right corner FC, and seeing a little circle with a dot in the middle on the left bottom BC not sure if that is on the book or not.

9.4/9.6 IMO easy

+1 - would have to have it in hand or a larger hi-res scan to see if it was really stratospheric.  Beautiful copy.