• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SDCC-Scott Williams remarked and signed DK3#1

2 posts in this topic

SCOTT WILLIAMS SDCC 2017 ARTISTS ALLEY CC24 ANNOUNCEMENT!

Starting THURSDAY MORNING, I will have a VERY limited supply of hand drawn remarks on my variant DK3 #1 at my artists alley location, CC24.  They can be signed as well of course!  Attached image shows samples.  $150 each.  COME EARLY for best selection!!!

I will also have high grade unremarked versions of the DK3 cover available to sign as well.  $10 each.

I am also having a signing witness CGC session at Kwan Chang's booth 4419 on Saturday from noon to 1pm.  Drop off anything you want witnessed at Kwan's booth before hand.  $10 per signature.

See you there!

IMG_1994.JPG

Edited by stinkininkin

22 hours ago, stinkininkin said:

SCOTT WILLIAMS SDCC 2017 ARTISTS ALLEY CC24 ANNOUNCEMENT!

Starting THURSDAY MORNING, I will have a VERY limited supply of hand drawn remarks on my variant DK3 #1 at my artists alley location, CC24.  They can be signed as well of course!  Attached image shows samples.  $150 each.  COME EARLY for best selection!!!

I will also have high grade unremarked versions of the DK3 cover available to sign as well.  $10 each.

I am also having a signing witness CGC session at Kwan Chang's booth 4419 on Saturday from noon to 1pm.  Drop off anything you want witnessed at Kwan's booth before hand.  $10 per signature.

See you there!

IMG_1994.JPG

Not able to attend the Con this year. Anyway to pay for these via paypal and have it CGC'd at the show for me