• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How to sell comics no one wants?

25 posts in this topic

Thanks for the kind words everyone. It's tough at the moment. There are some things I don't feel comfortable talking about that are influencing my thinking at the moment. Maybe I should just put the books away...but I probably won't. I think I'll donate what can be donated and toss the rest. I've had about all I can handle and I just need to dump everything. Jettison every last bit of the life I had. Maybe I can forget things that way. I dunno. Anyway, I do really appreciate the kindness.

If you don't want to throw them out, but don't care about the money, just sit in front of the local store and give them out. You could try handing them out in front of a high school, but not if you aren't squeaky clean.

Keep 1 book you really like.  Then pack the rest up and print out a free label at http://givebackbox.com where your donation goes to a charity nearby.   Mine goes to Goodwill and I cannot tell you how great it is to be able to donate items so easily.   I give things all the time.