• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Toasty SDCC 2017 - CLOSED!
1 1

85 posts in this topic

Thanks for the purchases so far. (thumbsu  Quantities updated.  I'll have more stuff later.  Off to dinner and going out to enjoy the city with friends!

Anyone ever see a comic with a goat skin cover?  I have now. <------------- not a joke.

THE WALKING DEAD

All Out War SDCC set, limited to 1,000 sets

$65.00 per set

4   3   2 available, pre-sealed set SOLD OUT

AMERICAN GODS: SHADOWS 1

Skottie Young cover, limited to 500

$20 each

2    1 copy left

NM+  (1 per person)

BLACK HAMMER

Fabio Moon cover, limited to 500

$20 each

1 copy available

NM+, maybe better

CROSSWIND 1

Image Comics SDCC Exclusive

$18 each

2 available (1 per person)

NM+

BATMAN 27

Foil edition, comes pre-bagged and boarded.  Very hard to determine grade due to the book coming prebagged with a board.  No refunds or returns on foil covers.  This is likey the best price you'll see on these boards.

Mikel Janin cover

$25 each

2 left

HARLEY QUINN 24

Foil edition, comes pre-bagged and boarded.  Best price you'll see on these boards.  No returns or refunds on foil covers.  Hard to grade due to polybag.

$25 each

2 available

Same story as the Batman 27 book.  No refunds or returns on foil covers.

DARK DAYS: THE CASTING 1

John Romita Jr. cover

$30 each

2 available  SOLD

SUPERGIRL TURNER SET

NM+ only 1 available

$110.00

What a great night - cruised around the city, drank some good beer, had a fantastic dinner!  Slept in again.  It's been nice not having to run and run and run around.  Great trip!  

I ran into some retailer exclusives and thought I'd put them up here.

DIAMOND RETAILER EXCLUSIVE

VALIANT ICONS SDCC 2017 BLIND BAGS

$75 each

Only 4 available

These blind bags come with one of the following books (pics below).  The bags are black so you cannot see what's inside.  Each bag might contain one of the following books:

- Raw art for Bloodshot Salvation

- An advance look at the -script for Ninja-K’s first issue (and potential spoilers for the series’ first arc)

Quantum and Woody exclusive with new art by guest artist Joe Eisma that won’t appear in the first issue at all.

These are sold as-is and no returns.  I can't even begin to guess on a grade, and the only thing I can say is they did come straight out of the case.

valiant.jpg

bloodshot.jpg

ninjak.jpg

qw.jpg

TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES and USAGI YOJIMBO (one-shot)

SDCC DIAMOND RETAILER EXCLUSIVE

NM+

2 1 available

$40 each

tmnt.jpg

Edited by Designer Toast

30 minutes ago, Designer Toast said:

DEADPOOL KILLS THE MARVEL UNIVERSE AGAIN 1

SDCC RETAILER EXCLUSIVE

$50 each

NM+

2 available

dp.jpg

26 minutes ago, Designer Toast said:

TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES and USAGI YOJIMBO (one-shot)

SDCC DIAMOND RETAILER EXCLUSIVE

NM+

2 available

$40 each

tmnt.jpg

:takeit: 1 of each pls add to my giant list lol

PREACHER 1

RETAILER INCENTIVE COPY

NM

$475.00 asking price

I haven't found much info on this book aside from a couple of eBay sales where a NM raw copy sold for $668.99 and a VF sold for $444.00 in the last six months or so. A CGC 8.0 sold this month for $535.00.  I'm grading this copy at a conservation NM; it's probably better and I tend to under grade books.  There are a mere 5 copies of this book on the CGC census.  If nobody takes this, then I'll get it graded.

preacher1.jpg

2 hours ago, Designer Toast said:

PREACHER 1

RETAILER INCENTIVE COPY

NM

$475.00 asking price

I haven't found much info on this book aside from a couple of eBay sales where a NM raw copy sold for $668.99 and a VF sold for $444.00 in the last six months or so. A CGC 8.0 sold this month for $535.00.  I'm grading this copy at a conservation NM; it's probably better and I tend to under grade books.  There are a mere 5 copies of this book on the CGC census.  If nobody takes this, then I'll get it graded.

preacher1.jpg

Did you get this at SDCC?

Here's an updated list of what I got left with what are likely the best prices you'll find around here.  Thanks for the purchases so far (worship)

THE WALKING DEAD

AMERICAN GODS: SHADOWS 1

BLACK HAMMER

CROSSWIND 1

Image Comics SDCC Exclusive

$18 each

2 available (1 per person)

NM+

BATMAN 27

Foil edition, comes pre-bagged and boarded.  Very hard to determine grade due to the book coming prebagged with a board.  No refunds or returns on foil covers.  This is likey the best price you'll see on these boards.

Mikel Janin cover

$25 each

2 left

HARLEY QUINN 24

Foil edition, comes pre-bagged and boarded.  Best price you'll see on these boards.  No returns or refunds on foil covers.  Hard to grade due to polybag.

$25 each

2 available

DARK DAYS: THE CASTING 1

SUPERGIRL TURNER SET

NM+ only 1 available 

$110.00

VALIANT ICONS SDCC 2017 BLIND BAG, RETAILER EXCLUSIVE

$75

Only 4 available Only 1 left!  :news:

These blind bags come with one of the following books inside.  The bags are black so you cannot see what's inside.  Each bag might contain one of the following books:

- Raw art for Bloodshot Salvation; or

- An advance look at the ---script for Ninja-K’s first issue (and potential spoilers for the series’ first arc); or

-Quantum and Woody exclusive with new art by guest artist Joe Eisma that won’t appear in the first issue at all.

These are sold as-is and no returns.  I can't even begin to guess on a grade, and the only thing I can say is they did come straight out of the case.

DEADPOOL KILLS THE MARVEL UNIVERSE AGAIN 1

TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES and USAGI YOJIMBO (one-shot) RETAILER EXCLUSIVE

DIABLO HOUSE 1 RETAILER EXCLUSIVE  NM+  /  1 available  /  $25

IRON MAIDEN: LEGACY OF THE BEAST 1

PREACHER 1, RETAILER INCENTIVE COPY  /  NM /  1 copy  /  $475.00

For info, a CGC 8.0 sold this month for $535.00, a raw NM copy sold on eBay for nearly $670.00.

Edited by Designer Toast