• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Toasty SDCC 2017 - CLOSED!
1 1

85 posts in this topic

A friend of mine told me Eastman was doing a signing and the first 25 people in line got to go to a private pizza party with him later.  I was at my hotel when he called and I got there as fast as I could and ended up being the 21st person in line.  lol

eastman1111.png

Edited by Designer Toast

TMNT Pizza Cookbook

Hardcover

Signed with a Turtle head sketch by Kevin Eastman.  I have one of these personalized with a sketch by Eastman.  It was very cool getting to hang out with him and he is among one of most humble guys in this business.  It'd be great to see everyone be as gracious and appreciative as him.  

2 available

$50 each   SOLD

An actual pizza recipe book with TMNT throughout.  Comes in a pizza box!  Fun book all around!

pizza1.jpg

pizza2.jpg

pizza3.jpg

Edited by Designer Toast

2 hours ago, Designer Toast said:

TMNT Pizza Cookbook

Hardcover

Signed with a Turtle head sketch by Kevin Eastman.  I have one of these personalized with a sketch by Eastman.  It was very cool getting to hang out with him and he is among one of most humble guys in this business.  It'd be great to see everyone be as gracious and appreciative as him.  

2 available

$50 each

An actual pizza recipe book with TMNT throughout.  Comes in a pizza box!  Fun book all around!

pizza1.jpg

pizza2.jpg

pizza3.jpg

:takeit:x 1 Pizza book/box! Thanks!

3 hours ago, Designer Toast said:

TMNT Pizza Cookbook

Hardcover

2 available

$50 each

pizza1.jpg

pizza2.jpg

pizza3.jpg

:takeit:

THE WALKING DEAD

AMERICAN GODS: SHADOWS 1

BLACK HAMMER

CROSSWIND 1

Image Comics SDCC Exclusive

$18 each

2 available (1 per person)

NM+

BATMAN 27

Foil edition, comes pre-bagged and boarded.  Very hard to determine grade due to the book coming prebagged with a board.  No refunds or returns on foil covers.  This is likey the best price you'll see on these boards.

Mikel Janin cover

$25 each

2 left

HARLEY QUINN 24

Foil edition, comes pre-bagged and boarded.  Best price you'll see on these boards.  No returns or refunds on foil covers.  Hard to grade due to polybag.

$25 each

2 available

DARK DAYS: THE CASTING 1

SUPERGIRL TURNER SET

NM+ only 1 available 

$110.00

VALIANT ICONS SDCC 2017 BLIND BAG, RETAILER EXCLUSIVE

$75 each

Only 4 available Only 1 left!  :news:

These blind bags come with one of the following books inside.  The bags are black so you cannot see what's inside.  Each bag might contain one of the following books:

- Raw art for Bloodshot Salvation; or

- An advance look at the ---script for Ninja-K’s first issue (and potential spoilers for the series’ first arc); or

-Quantum and Woody exclusive with new art by guest artist Joe Eisma that won’t appear in the first issue at all.

These are sold as-is and no returns.  I can't even begin to guess on a grade, and the only thing I can say is they did come straight out of the case.

DEADPOOL KILLS THE MARVEL UNIVERSE AGAIN 1

TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES and USAGI YOJIMBO (one-shot) RETAILER EXCLUSIVE

DIABLO HOUSE 1 RETAILER EXCLUSIVE  NM+  /  1 available  /  $25

IRON MAIDEN: LEGACY OF THE BEAST 1

PREACHER 1, RETAILER INCENTIVE COPY  /  NM /  1 copy  /  $475.00

For info, a CGC 8.0 sold this month for $535.00, a raw NM copy sold on eBay for nearly $670.00.  If this doesn't sell today, I'm going to sub it.

TMNT Pizza Cookbook

VENOM 150 FORBIDDEN PLANET VARIANT  /  1 copy NM+  /  1 copy NMish  /  $20 each

EDGE OF THE VENOMVERSE STAN LEE EXCLUSIVE  /  NMish  /  1 copy  /  $25.00