• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Toasty SDCC 2017 - CLOSED!
1 1

85 posts in this topic

Show ended and I watched the place empty out from across the way at a very nice restaurant - I ate at way too many great places this week.  This is probably the most enjoyable SDCC I've had in a while.  Seems like there were more people this year than last.  Ran into a lawyer and his wife at dinner.  The attorney told me San Diego PD did a sting op on people selling tickets to SDCC and he's representing someone who was charged for (allegedly :whistle: ) trying to sell a comic con ticket.  Pretty crazy.  Scheduled a later flight and plan on sleeping in and walking around the city a bit in the morning.  Once home I'm off for another vacation with Mrs. Toast.  I'll invoice everyone before leaving and get your stuff out.

Anyhow, here's what's left from the thread and thanks for the purchases :smile:

THE WALKING DEAD

AMERICAN GODS: SHADOWS 1

BLACK HAMMER

BATMAN 27

HARLEY QUINN 24

DARK DAYS: THE CASTING 1

DEADPOOL KILLS THE MARVEL UNIVERSE AGAIN 1

TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES and USAGI YOJIMBO (one-shot) RETAILER EXCLUSIVE

IRON MAIDEN: LEGACY OF THE BEAST 

TMNT Pizza Cookbook

SUPERGIRL TURNER SET  /  NM+ only 1 available   /  $100

DIABLO HOUSE 1 RETAILER EXCLUSIVE  NM+  /  1 available  /  $25

VALIANT ICONS SDCC 2017 BLIND BAG, RETAILER EXCLUSIVE  /  1 bag left  /  $75.00

VENOM 150 FORBIDDEN PLANET VARIANT  /  1 copy NM+  /  1 copy NMish  /  $20 each

PREACHER 1, RETAILER INCENTIVE COPY  /  NM /  1 copy  /  $475.00  /  An 8.0 sold this month for $535.00, a raw NM on eBay sold for around $670.00

EDGE OF THE VENOMVERSE STAN LEE EXCLUSIVE  /  NMish  /  1 copy  /  $25.00

CROSSWIND 1  /  Image Comics SDCC Exclusive  /  NM+  /$18 each  /  2 available (1 per person)

Edited by Designer Toast

50 minutes ago, Designer Toast said:

Show ended and I watched the place empty out from across the way at a very nice restaurant - I ate at way too many great places this week.  This is probably the most enjoyable SDCC I've had in a while.  Seems like there were more people this year than last.  Ran into a lawyer and his wife at dinner.  The attorney told me San Diego PD did a sting op on people selling tickets to SDCC and he's representing someone who was charged for (allegedly :whistle: ) trying to sell a comic con ticket.  Pretty crazy.  Scheduled a later flight and plan on sleeping in and walking around the city a bit in the morning.  Once home I'm off for another vacation with Mrs. Toast.  I'll invoice everyone before leaving and get your stuff out.

Anyhow, here's what's left from the thread and thanks for the purchases :smile:

THE WALKING DEAD

BLACK HAMMER

BATMAN 27

HARLEY QUINN 24

TMNT Pizza Cookbook

VENOM 150 FORBIDDEN PLANET VARIANT  /  1 copy NM+  /  1 copy NMish  /  $20 each

PREACHER 1, RETAILER INCENTIVE COPY  /  NM /  1 copy  /  $475.00  /  An 8.0 sold this month for $535.00, a raw NM on eBay sold for around $670.00

EDGE OF THE VENOMVERSE STAN LEE EXCLUSIVE  /  NMish  /  1 copy  /  $25.00

CROSSWIND 1  /  Image Comics SDCC Exclusive  /  NM+  /$18 each  /  2 available (1 per person)

Hey Toast ill take that NM+ Venom 150 Forbidden Planet. 

Aside from the plane ride, what a great day.  I hung around SD for a bit and then Seattle.  I'm just now home so I'll send out some invoices.  What's left:

:smile:

THE WALKING DEAD

BLACK HAMMER

BATMAN 27

HARLEY QUINN 24

TMNT Pizza Cookbook

VENOM 150 FORBIDDEN PLANET VARIANT  /  1 copy NM+  /  1 copy NMish  /  $20 eachEDGE OF THE VENOMVERSE STAN LEE EXCLUSIVE  /  NMish  /  1 copy  /  $25.00

Edited by Designer Toast

I'm closing this out.  Invoices sent.  Not much left, but let me know if you're interested in anything below.  Thanks for the purchases! (thumbsu

PREACHER 1, RETAILER INCENTIVE COPY  /  NM /  1 copy  /  Asking $475.00, open to offers  /  An 8.0 sold this month for $535.00, a raw NM on eBay sold for around $670.00