• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Toasty SDCC 2017 - CLOSED!
1 1

85 posts in this topic

If you do, I'm looking fir the Del Rey "Battlefront 2 - Inferno Squad" SDCC Edition. Any chance you could get one piece of it?

Thank you 

IMG_3552.PNG

Edited by hoffphil

Bit of a lazy day today.  Slept in, had a fantastic breakfast after a very, very late night of great company and perhaps one too many Wid Hefs. :banana:  I'll be posting some more stuff shortly.

In thread requests:  Please avoid doing this.  It can clutter up the thread.  I appreciate people wanting certain items, but I didn't come prepared for a big haul this trip so I likely will not be picking up anything that comes in a box.  I'm flying home this year and not doing the usual drive back.  Thanks.

3 hours ago, ikoncomics said:

If you do. I'm looking for an Action Comics #1 SDCC 1939 Mirror variant !! Very rare !!  9.8 if you can swing it.

What the h*ll is that....post pic please..I gotta see it

27 minutes ago, Designer Toast said:

Bit of a lazy day today.  Slept in, had a fantastic breakfast after a very, very late night of great company and perhaps one too many Wid Hefs. :banana:  I'll be posting some more stuff shortly.

In thread requests:  Please avoid doing this.  It can clutter up the thread.  I appreciate people wanting certain items, but I didn't come prepared for a big haul this trip so I likely will not be picking up anything that comes in a box.  I'm flying home this year and not doing the usual drive back.  Thanks.

No problem, the most important thing is that you enjoy those 4 days :)

BATMAN 27

Foil edition, comes pre-bagged and boarded.  Very hard to determine grade due to the book coming prebagged with a board.  No refunds or returns on foil covers.

Mikel Janin cover

$25 each

4 available  -----> only 2 left

bat27.png

Edited by Designer Toast

HARLEY QUINN 24

Foil edition, comes pre-bagged and boarded

$25 each

4 available ------> 1 left!

Same story as the Batman 27 book.  No refunds or returns on foil covers.

hq.png 

Edited by Designer Toast

BATMAN 27

Foil edition, comes pre-bagged and boarded.  Very hard to determine grade due to the book coming prebagged with a board.  No refunds or returns on foil covers.

Mikel Janin cover

$25 each

4 available

:takeit:x1

DARK DAYS: THE CASTING 1

John Romita Jr. cover

$30 each

2 available  SOLD

Foil edition comes polybagged with board.  Again, I’m not going speculate on grade but they look very nice  No returns or refunds on foil covers.

IMG_1299.JPG

Edited by Designer Toast

2 hours ago, Designer Toast said:

John Romita Jr. cover

$30 each

2 available

Foil edition comes polybagged with board.  Again, I’m not going speculate on grade but they look very nice  No returns or refunds on foil covers.

IMG_1299.JPG

:takeit: x1

3 hours ago, Designer Toast said:

John Romita Jr. cover

$30 each

2 available

IMG_1299.JPG

:takeit:x1

Update of what's left and what ain't.  Likely the best prices you'll see on these boards...

THE WALKING DEAD

All Out War SDCC set, limited to 1,000 sets

$65.00 per set

4   3   2 available, pre-sealed set SOLD OUT

AMERICAN GODS: SHADOWS 1

Skottie Young cover, limited to 500

$20 each

2    1 copy available  SOLD

NM+  (1 per person)

BLACK HAMMER

Fabio Moon cover, limited to 500

$20 each

2 available (1 per person)  SOLD

NM+, maybe better

CROSSWIND 1

Image Comics SDCC Exclusive

$18 each

2 available (1 per person)

NM+

BATMAN 27

Foil edition, comes pre-bagged and boarded.  Very hard to determine grade due to the book coming prebagged with a board.  No refunds or returns on foil covers.  This is likey the best price you'll see on these boards.

Mikel Janin cover

$25 each

4  3 left

HARLEY QUINN 24

Foil edition, comes pre-bagged and boarded.  Best price you'll see on these boards.  No returns or refunds on foil covers.  Hard to grade due to polybag.

$25 each

4 available

Same story as the Batman 27 book.  No refunds or returns on foil covers.

John Romita Jr. cover

$30 each

2 available  SOLD

Edited by Designer Toast

Gorgeous weather here. Amazing Brazilian steak house dinner last night.  Spent part of the day wondering around the Gaslamp Disrict.  Hope you all are having a great day. (thumbsu